Day 19

👑03rd of June 2020👑

My first love

Haha never though there would come a day where I'd write that incident, that too on a public platform.. well as always life and its surprises..

It was, when I was in the 9th standard that the word love started making sense to me..

It was a lazy day at school and we had maths for the last period or last before i guess.. I'm not sure but it's absolutely during the latter part of school hours so we were sooo bored and was chit chatting with my maths teacher..

And lemme tell u something.. I am a bit small now but 4 or 5 years ago I was even smaller.. I had this bad habit of hanging my back pack on the headrest of the chair and keep it open so my bag would resemble a crocodile mouth to anyone looking at it from behind (i get scolded for that always)

And when I got up to lean forward and grab something, the chair unable to resist the bag's  weight toppled backwards along with me..  and the whole day went down the diary as one of the most embarrassing moments in Marwa's life..

It is during these teases and taunts one of my close friend teased me saying, too bad it's a chair only if you were in Hogwarts and if that was a broom I can imagine you flying like Harry Potter..

Bang.. zing zing..
Slowly and steadily, there came my first love..

The entire day then passed on talking about Harry Potter and little did they know I was falling.. more and more in love with the universe.. with the magic.. falling in love with the love the series offered..

It was my then best friend who lent  me the first Harry Potter book to read.. seeing that I was deeply in love, and sensing my excitement she brought the book very next day, taking my love onto a different level alright..

Since that day, it was an inseperable bond which developed between me and the Harry potter series..

I was so obsessed that my mum was sure I would fail my 11th board exams and my literature teacher was so concerned about me thinking I'm losing my nuts cause for an year I guess all my dps and status was constantly about Harry Potter..  and even now if I upload them she will be like.."Marwa even after all this time?"

And I'll be like.. "yes teacher.. always.."

Harry potter series opened a gateway for a new world to me..

With them I adventured the different parts of the magical world.. with them I cheered in quidditch matches, I drank bottles and bottles of butter beer and I wished gryffindor or raven claw took up the house cup every year.. with them I was excited for the tri wizard tournament.. I saw Cedric die I saw Voldemort return..  I experienced the agony..  the sacrifices the evil subjected the world to.. with them I fought..  fought the death eaters...hunted for the horcruxes.. got obsessed with the hallows.. with them I cried.. cried over Cedric, fred, tonks and lupin I bawled my eyes out for Sirius, lily and James.. .. I mourned for dobby.. yearned for such love between harry Ron and Hermione..  and with them I lived.. a life which i would never lead in reality..

And with them forever would be a piece of me embedded throught out the series..

So people this is my first and forever love..

Is it as per your expectation?..

Well.. this is it..

Question for the day..: instance which made your stomach dip, in the pursue of love..

Until then Allah hafiz lovelies..