EXTRA CHAPTER : Easter

(Its a little delayed because I completely forgot to write the Easter chapter with the whole covid epidemic. I hope everyone is staying safe out there!)

***

On Easter morning, you woke up early next to Shoto. He was still fast asleep, even though the sun was shining brightly through the curtains. You stretched, careful not to wake Shoto up. You planned to sneak out of your room to get the chocolate you had bought for Easter. You were pulled back by your waist though by a sleepy Shoto.

"Stay here a little longer, its too early...."

You smiled - he was too cute, sometimes a little childish. You obliged, Shoto encasing you in his arms. You two laid there for a while, before finally getting up when the smell of food from the kitchen made you hungry.

You walked over to your room, delving in to your cupboard to find the gifts you had bought. You grinned at the bunny ears you had bought - Shoto would look so cute in them! You quickly got dressed into a comfortable outfit, before filling a basket you had bought with eggs. This was your first Easter you were going to spend with friends - you wanted to make the most of it.

As you left, you noticed Shoto leaving his room. You smirked, sneaking up behind him. You put the bunny ears on him, and he turned around, surprised.

"Happy Easter!"

He put a hand in front of his mouth, blushing at the ears on your head. You took his hand, walking into common room. Ochaco was already dishing out pancakes to everyone, being helped by a happy Deku. You didn't interrupt her as she quickly cooked the pancakes. You went round giving out the chocolate eggs you had bought, finally giving Ochaco and Deku theirs before sitting next to Shoto to eat your pancakes.

Next, Shoto accompanied you to give the teachers their eggs. You left them at their desks with little chibi bunnies on them drawn onto a square of paper. Finally, there was one egg left in the basket.

"Shoto, this is for you!"

The last chocolate egg was the biggest, with red hearts decorated on the film. There was also a plush rabbit holding a heart. You were sitting in the dorm room together when you gave it to him, and watched Easter films with him and a few other people. You hadn't even noticed Shoto hadn't got you anything because of the absolute bliss you were feeling.

You went to his room again to end the night - thats when you noticed a basket and a rabbit plush on the bed. You smiled at Shoto, looking up at him.

"You didn't have to."

"No I don't, but I want to spoil you because I love you, (Y/N)."

You kissed him, and noticed a strange glint in his eyes.

"You know, I wish you'd have given me more attention today, (Y/N)."

You noticed the tone of his voice was different. You smirked, wrapping your arms around his head, interested by this new aspect of Shoto.

"Well maybe we should make up for that now, hm?"

You both fell onto the bed. However, Shoto got flustered to easily in the end, and you ended up cuddling to sleep. This was the best Easter you'd had in a long time.