2: Unveiling Shadows

Ottawa Green University:

In front of her was the prominent Ottawa Green University. As she wandered around the campus, she couldn't fathom why her father had enrolled her in this specific university. She would turn eighteen next year, and attending this institution seemed like an unusual choice. Nonetheless, she found herself standing there for about an hour, feeling a watchful gaze on her from afar.

Dressed casually in trousers and a white tee, wearing flat sandals, her short hair swayed gently in the wind, making her look effortlessly beautiful. Her serious expression, accentuated by heavy brows, pink thin lips, and small focused eyes, showed that she was observant of her surroundings.

Greenhills were adjacent to Ottawa's Green University, and behind the school stood a large building, which held a disturbing secret - dead animals and people.

Unbeknownst to her, Nisha Eumerriah Normandeou was about to uncover more mysteries and embark on a journey that would challenge her in ways she never could have imagined. Little did she know that the Green University of Ottawa held a dark and horrific secret, and her path would lead her to confront the shadows lurking within.

Students around her seemed preoccupied with their own activities, causing Nisha to tightly clutch her bag. She had chosen to come alone to avoid dealing with them.

As she let out a sigh, she reminded herself of the consequences of disobedience - the same fate her father had suffered. Her father would not hesitate to abandon her at Greenhills if she refused to follow his plans. The thought of facing such a grim future compelled her to comply.

Ottawa City had two high schools: Ottawa Clint High and Ottawa Green High. The only distinction between the two was that Ottawa Clint was exclusively for those who couldn't afford Ottawa Green.

Nisha stood in front of a large gate that automatically opened as she came to a halt. She first surveyed the surroundings before presenting her green card, which identified her as a transfer student along with her identity. The guard bowed respectfully, allowing her entry into the university. As she stepped inside, she found herself in the middle of the campus, unsure of where to go next. The unfamiliar territory made her feel lost and uncertain.

"Excusez-moi?" (Excuse me?)

Nisha turned around to see who was speaking to her. She recognized the language and knew that someone was trying to talk to her. She saw a lovely woman smiling at her.

"Yes?" Nisha replied politely while still carrying her bags. The young woman had long hair and an angelic appearance that was hard to resist. She was dressed professionally, wearing four-inch high heels. Although not flashy, she had a natural beauty that didn't require any changes to her appearance.

"Are you a transfer student?" the girl in front of her asked, noticing Nisha's momentary confusion. Being new to interacting with people, Nisha wasn't particularly adept at explaining herself. Her father had left her, and she didn't fully understand why. She had come to this school to learn how to socialize, but she wasn't sure where to start. For now, she was simply going with the flow, hoping things would work out fine.

"Miss?" The woman's voice brought Nisha back to reality, and she blinked, turning her attention back to the woman in front of her.