Way home

I woke up snuggled next to Kageyama. And omg he was so cute. I played with his hair a little and he ended up waking up. He saw me and it made me blush. But then he put his hand on my cheek and caressed it. I smiled and he smiled.

I gave him some clothes and we went out so we can find a way to get him home. And we did.
"Hey you know you don't have to go home you know. I was hoping I can stay with you."
"Well maybe I can visit a you sometimes. Ok."
"Ok." Kageyama jumps into the portal and disappears. Welp I guess I'm going to be lonely again.

Back with Kageyama

I'm finally home. Huh it's still the same night as before. I walk into the kitchen to eat. And as I was doing so. My little sister comes in with someone.(pretend he has one.)
"Brother look what I found. This guy." I look and see Hinata and he jumps on me.
"Hinata what are you doing here?"
"I came to see you Kageyama." He said with a smile on his face. My family looked at me in confusion because Hinata had ears on his head. And an old time outfit. I bring him to my room and he immediately jumps on my bed.
"Wow it's so soft and comfortable."
"Look you need to go back to where you came from I can't risk people seeing you like this."
"Well that was mean." He said making a pouty face.
"Please. Don't you have anywhere to be?"
"No I'm really lonely."
" oh sorry. Well I guess you can spend the night."
"Yay." He cuddles up next to me.
" One more thing. I have school tomorrow so you stay here when I leave got it."
"Got it." And then we fall asleep.