The Rebels pt.1

me and Kageyama woke up and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and ate. Then we were off to school. There was so many people at the entrance and I got scared so I held Kageyama's hand. He looked surprised but he he was fine with it. Everyone kept staring at us. But I didn't mind.

We enter the school and some girl comes up to Kageyama and starts talking to us.
"Hey Kageyama who's this?"
"This is Hinata shouyo."
"Hi."
"Hi I'm Mika. Mika kinichi."
"..."
"Well...Kageyama wanna have lunch together later on?"
" Kageyama...?"
" Uh sorry but I'm having lunch with Hinata."
" oh really bummer."
"Yeah sorry."

I was happy now but the way that girl looked she looked annoyed that he chose me. Oh bitches be hating because they ain't me.

Everything I learned was completely boring and dumb. But when lunch came I sat with Kageyama and that same gurl came up and kept asking and Kageyama said yes which really annoyed me. She started asking Kageyama some questions and and started flirting with him. And he didn't even notice. Then she looked at me and whispered in my ear and said, " Kageyama likes me so don't get in my way."

It made me kinda scared and stopped eating. And then she continued to talk to Kageyama and then he noticed me not eating.
" Hey what's wrong Hinata? You ok."
"I-I'm fine."

He had a worried expression on his face and was about to say something but that girl said something before he could speak. 
But I couldn't hold it in. I was feeling sick and ran out of the class and into the bathroom. And that's when I started throwing up. I wasn't sick I was just scared. Kageyama then comes rushing into the bathroom and asked me what's wrong but I refused to say anything and went back to kageyama's house where I went back into Lagital.