The secret behind the world

Kageyama was mad. I felt guilty but, I was still happy that I was able to go to school with him. We went to a place with clothing in it. It had the same uniform he had on. We went and looked around to find my size.

We ended up leaving with uniforms like kageyama's. I was so happy, but he wasn't. Oh well it is what it izzzzz.

We got home with Hinata's uniforms. And took a bath. He kept splashing me with water. And to be honest his smile while doing it was really cute. We later got change.
"Hey are you going into your world again?"
"Yeah wanna visit before going to bed?"
"Sure."
We go into the other world Lagital. He starts showing me around and then his home. His home was very small and old. He sarted telling me his backstory.
"When I was just a kid my mom would read to me every night and tuck me in with my little sister. And one day the Reaguls attacked. They are the knights who are in the north west. They attacked at midnight when people were asleep. I woke up and heard the noise and warned my family. We tried to hide but they ended up finding us. They took my sister and mom away, except for me. I didn't understand why but they just didn't and just left.
"Is your mom and them still alive?"
"No whoever they take away will die. I been living here for the rest of my life. But one day I will avenge my sister and moms death and will fight them myself. Well sort of. You see I still learning my powers and I still need fighting strength. But on the bright side I have you to keep me company."
"Hey Hinata how old were you when they were taken away?"
"I was 4 years old. And today I'm 15 years old and still alive."
I was in shocked for how long he has been alone. That's why he went to go see me at school because I kept him company.
"Hey Hinata do you have any friends?"
"No everyone says I'm a monster because of some reason. When they see me they start whispering, "He's the boy who scared that Reagul soldier. He must be dangerous."
I felt bad and didn't want him to go. So I told him to stay until it's the weekend. He agreed and then we went back home and went to sleep. 
He said something to me before falling asleep. He said, "
In our world love is forbidden."