Memories won't leave us alone.

As I finished telling the story of how I threatened Hayley, laughter rang through the bus. I knew it was a good choice coming here. I looked over at Vic, who was arm wrestling with Kellin about who was going to carry back to the PTV bus because I had gotten so tired laughing. 

Kellin won, surprisingly. So, next thing I knew I was being picked up and tucked in to our bunk. Before I fell asleep I heard a voice that didnt belong on this bus at all. Hayley.

"Come on, Vic. Forget her. She's just using you for your fame. She doesn't actually want you. She just likes to be around you because of all the attention. Haven't you noticed?" She started, but before she could continue to drag my name through the mud, I heard Kellin speak up.

"Hayley, you need to leave. If she was really only with him because of his fame, then why has she been recognized by the fans of SWS before. They know who she is. She has her own fame. She doesnt need his. She's with him, because she loves him. Now, I know she said something about coming around them again and a restraining order will be filed. I'll make sure that I take them to the office tomorrow to get it filed and you removed from this tour. Now, Please leave."
     "Yeah, Just leave. You're going to wake my fiance up. She needs her rest, since she's carrying my children."

Fiance. Did Vic want to marry me? I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

I heard the wedding march begin. I look over and see Kellin waiting for me at the door. "Well, are you coming or are you going to leave him there?" He laughed. I looked down and saw the most gorgeous white gown. I was getting married. To Vic? I hoped so. I grabbed Kellins arm and began to walk down the aisle. I looked up and saw our kids being held by Vic's parents. I smiled at them. Two beautiful children, one girl, one boy. "Adrian and Harmony" I laughed. They were always a handful. I got to the end, and looked up at the most beautiful chocolate eyes I'd ever seen. "Vic." I breathed.

The priest began his speech. "Is there any one here who objects to these two being wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." We waited for a moment. Then I heard her. Hayley.

"I object. I'm pregnant with Vic's baby." I was stuck. I wanted to run. My feet wouldn't move. My dress turned black, veil included. Everyone started to look somber. What was going on? Why couldn't I run. 

My wedding had turned into a funeral. Vic's funeral. 

I woke up screaming, crying and sweating. I began looking for Vic, between the back lounge and bunks. I was alone on the bus. I grabbed my phone and called Vic.

Ring.
Ring.

Ring.
"Hello?"
     "Oh thank god. Vic, where are you?" 
"I'm literally right outside the bus. Hold on."

The door flew open and he walked in, then I heard another set of footsteps that belonged to someone that shouldnt be anywhere near me.

Hayley.