Ain't it fun?

~A year later~

"I can't believe they are almost a year old.." I started to tear up as I watched Adrian and Harmony pulling themselves up on the couch. We stuck with the idea of keeping them in one room and having a play room in the other spare room we had. So between the guys and our little family, we had 7 people living in one house. They didnt seem to mind, however. They go to parties, instead of bringing the party home to the kids. 

"Me either, however, today is for us, so I need you to go get a shower, and get ready to go. We're going on a date." Vic smiled at me. I did as I was told, I found its easier that way.

I wore a short sleeved green V-neck tshirt and some ripped skinny jeans. I found my black converse under the bed and bounced down the stairs. 

"Okay, so they are going to be okay with you guys?" I was always asking before I left for a short period of time. They are always spending time with their uncles and love them for it.
     "Actually no. They are going to go spend time with Abuelo and Abuelita" Vic gleamed. 
"Oh, Okay. Sorry, guys. I guess it's not your day today." Mike shrugged at me, acknowledging that he knew something was up.

Vic and I drove for what seemed like forever, in a comfortable silence.  
"So, what do you see as your future?" He asked me. Well, that couldnt have been more random of a question.
    "Well, I have the perfect set of children, though I wouldnt mind more." Smiling to myself. "Marriage has always been a dream of mine, marrying the perfect man. What about you?"

Vic just smiled to himself and parked the car. I didn't realize where we were until we walked in. He brought me to the aquarium. I could not be happier. He really did pay attention. We walked around the whole place until we got to the octopus tank. There was a note on the glass.

Look up.

So I did, look up. There was a diver going in with a huge banner. Then Vic looked at me, "Jennifer, from the moment you entered my life, I'd been hung up on you. Everything I do, I do with you in mind. So I was hoping that when I asked earlier about what you planned for your future, you had me in mind. When you said Marry the perfect man, My heart kinda sank. Im not close to perfect, but god, you are. You are the most amazing woman I've ever met and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Will you do my the honor of becoming Jennifer Fuentes?" I was crying. I looked back at the tank where the diver was holding the banner open saying "SAY YES"

I didn't need persuading, I said yes. I was crying, as Vic hugged me. I pulled my face close to his ear to where only he could hear me.

"we're having another baby."