❧𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 [pt. 1]

I just love Mammon and Levi aslgkhasdovns (This is a long one, get your snacks peeps)

I have a ton of one shots already made and I can't wait till I upload lol. I just rather have a schedule so I don't leave ya'll waiting for weeks if I get writers block or lose interest in Obey Me!

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

All I could hear was nonstop complaining from my older sister. She wouldn't stop going on about how this guy owed her a ton of money. I was just ignoring her while I created a love potion. That was my talent, I mainly sold love potions to humans or desperate demons.

"I have an idea!" I suddenly heard (s/n) suddenly shout in my ear.

"Don't shout in my ear," I hissed glaring at her.

She completely ignored me and grabbed one of the love potions that I couldn't sell since it was useless. "You're going on a delivery for me later so get ready," With that she left me alone. I already know that she was doing something that will go wrong and I'm going to be at the center of it. I just shook my head not wanting to think about it and continued my work.

Love potions are peculiar. In order for it to work you have to place a hair of the person you want them to fall in love with. My hair accidentally got into that batch and I was currently remaking it. Wait what if she plans to use that on someone?! That thought ran through my head as I finished putting the potion into some bottles. I stretched out my back hearing it pop.

Time to sell. I got a satchel and filled it with as many potions as I could. I was about to head out until (s/n) stopped me. She came bringing me two things. She put my witch hat on top of my head and sent me a mischievous smirk.

"Bring this to the house of Lamenation and make sure someone named Mammon receives it," She spoke quickly, handing me a small box.

"(S/n) I swear that if you used that potion you took I'm going to personally send you to the flames of hell," I growled glaring at her.

"I would never," She scoffed. "I noticed it was in your discard pile and I discarded it for you." I had such a bad feeling about this yet I decided to trust her this once. Maybe I'm just overreacting?

I opened up my D.D.D. and searched up the House of Lamenation. I was going there first so I could just get it all over with. My irritation was clouding my rational thinking as I knocked on the front door impatiently. I tapped my foot on the ground waiting for someone to answer. After a few antagonizing minutes the door opened revealing the Lord's right hand man. What the fuck did (s/n) get me into?

"Hello," He spoke lowly eyeing me up and down.

I gulped and avoided eye contact. "I-I have s-something for Mammon?" I said in more of a question.

The avatar of pride sighed in disdain, "How much?"

"I-it's a gift from my sister," I explained glancing off to the side. I felt like I could be murdered any minute. I could tell he didn't trust me so I looked at him with a nervous smile.

"I'll be sure he gets it," Lucifer said reaching out to grab it.

"W-well she wanted to make sure he got it a-and I don't want to disappoint her," I mumbled. WHAT AM I DOING JUST LET HIM TAKE IT SHE WON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ANYWAYS!!

He ended up shaking his head. "MAMMON!" He shouted making me recoil in shock. Someone came bolting towards us as he kept stammering things like, 'I didn't even do anything,' and 'This is bullshit.' He was quite the looker not gonna lie. He had platinum blonde hair that was messy, cobalt blue eyes that shimmered with gold specks, and tan skin that looked soft. I realized I was staring so I averted my gaze to the bush beside the house.