*IMPORTANT*

A lot has happened lately. First a pandemic, then protesting and riots. This is important to talk about because this affects us all.

A man was killed in a cruel way and people are fighting back. It is our right to stand for what is right and the injustice has been looked over for too long.

I agree with the message that we need to change the way the police are trained. The police even now are acting out of line. They are hurting innocent people who aren't even protesting.

What I don't agree with is the looting and rioting. It is hurting people who have done nothing. Small shops are going out of business due to it being burned down.

I think we should continue with the peaceful protests. We need to stop attacking violence with violence.

I can't fully understand how terrible cop brutality is, but I do sympathize with people who deal with it daily. I agree it must end. But violence isn't the answer.

Violence will only cause more problems.

Please educate yourself further by watching the video above, or even watch Markiplier's video on the situation. I can't do much, but I can spread the word about what's happening.

This whole situation is important and it does affect everyone.

-Scarlette