❧𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧

promptness.tumblr.com/post/162484372115/person-as-cat-is-stuck-in-a-tree-person-a-is

Person A's cat is stuck in a tree. Person A is about to climb and get it, but Person B, convinced that if they do it instead then A will reciprocate their feelings, tries to get it instead, despite their fear of heights. B ends up getting stuck as well and A has to save the both of them.

Short but adorable <33

((Y/n)'s p.o.v.)

I was going for a walk in the garden and noticed Satan staring up into a tree. It was kinda creepy not gonna lie. He just was staring like he was making a battle plan. My curiosity got the better of me and I walked up to him. His golden hair was flowing with the wind and his enticing green eyes were focused up. His lips were pressed in a thin line as he concentrated. 

AH NO! I need to focus but he's so hot-

"U-uh Satan is something up?" I asked getting rid of the hormonal thoughts that were in my head. He glanced at me and he softly smiled making my heart race. 

"I'm trying to think of the best way to help this poor cat down. It got stuck in the tree," Satan explained frowning in worry for the fuzzy creature. I also showed a look of worry, I hope the cat gets down safely. Satan let out a sigh and started to take his jacket off. My eyes widened as I realized that he was going to climb the tree. 

Wait! If I save that cat from its peril Satan will fall for me! Its a flawless plan! Nothing could go wrong, I just need to make sure I don't get too scared. 

"Satan wait!" I exclaimed holding onto his upper arm. "Let me get it, I will be able to climb the tree easier since I'm more flexible." Satan gave me a skeptical look.

"Are you sure-"

"YES!" I cut him off. "*ahem* I-I mean y-yeah." I looked up the tree and noticed the cat was sitting on the lowest branch staring at the ground. I found a foothold and handhold and slowly made my way up. I then grabbed the nearest branch and lifted myself up so I was now sitting down next to the cat. I felt a proud grin make its way onto my face as I looked down towards Satan. He was also smiling back at me and he looked highly amused and something else. My smile faltered as I stared at how far the ground was from my feet. My stomach felt queasy and I got dizzy. 

I was clinging to the tree, I let one hand go to reach for the cat but I immediately grabbed the tree trunk again. Uh oh...this plan of mine was unraveling fast. Now Satan will never like me and only think of me as an idiot. I was so disheartened as Satan chuckled. Now he's laughing at me.

"Need some help?"

ლლლ

[Word count: 484]

[Published July 8, 2020]

𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓈 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓇~