01

KARASUNO

KARASUNO

The airport will forever be a crowded place—well, except if the whole country's in a lockdown due to some virus goin around, then that's the only time an airport can be a little desserted—but that's not really my point here.

Minako raised her banner up high, taking pride to her hard work in putting up a sign for THE (Name) to notice her. She made sure it was the first thing she sees when she walks out of those glass doors.

People glanced at her with sour looks on their faces, thinking can she be any louder?

And as if she heard their thoughts, Minako screamed on top of her lungs. (Name) walks out with a black luggage strolling next to her side. "(NAME)!!' Minako exclaimed boldly while jumping up and down—she really wasn't blessed with height like (Name).

Turning her head to the side, she squinted her eyes to see a jumping figure holding a big ass banner with her name on it. She cringed, but was not that heartless to notice that Minako hand-made that banner just for her. With a large grin on her lips, she neared Minako while dragging her luggage.

Minako pushed through the crowd and ran toward the female, "oh my! It's THE (Name)! Oh what did I do to be in the presence of the queen herself—" Before Minako could finish, (Name) slapped the back of her neck gently.

"Be quiet. People are looking."

"What do you mean?" Minako eyed her as she sets the banner down, "aren't you used to TV crews focused on you?"

(Name) could only roll her eyes, "this is Japan, Minako." She scoffed, "I can't believe you're a local here." (Name) chuckle as she pulled Minako to the side to avoid blocking the walk way for the other passengers.

Minako only kissed her teeth, "I'm just excited you know? I never knew my online friend was a volleyball big shot up until recently! And I was a big fan too!" Minako grins from ear to ear and a shiny aura emitted from her. "And you speak Japanese right?"

(Name) had to look away while rolling her eyes playfully, "Yes, but I'm still a person, and your friend. Don't try and act differently around me." She replied while heaving a sigh. Minako slumped her back as she gripped unto the strap of her sling bag. (Name) noticed the change, "why? A problem?"

"I just remembered all the times I embarrassed myself in front of my idol. How come you didn't tell me you were—YOU?" Minako snapped and grabbed both of her shoulders, "Why why why!!"

(Name), who let Minako shake her fo a while, rolled her eyes. Minako stopped, allowing her to reply to her question, "my bad. I wasn't sure if Japan knows my name, so better safe than sorry."