09

DAICHI'S GIRLFRIEND?!

Tsukishima Kei and (Name) stepped out the house while waving a short goodbye to the older sibling.

"Thanks again, Tsukishima." She said and placed her hands inside Daichi's jacket.

"Yeah, no problem." He replied shortly.

Not for long, Yamaguchi waved from their front gate. The two approached Yamaguchi. "Good morning, Yamaguchi!" (Name) greets him with a large grin.

Yamaguchi returned the smile, "hey! Good morning (Name)!"

"So loud."

(Name) only rolled her eyes at Tsukishima's complaint.

(Name) decided to walk with the two toward their school. She figured it was easier and faster to get a service at a school, rather than a certain adress. Plus, she wanted to return Daichi's jacket—just if ever she sees him outside school.

The three walked to school while (Name) and Yamaguchi filled the silence. Tsukishima's headphones were on him but not music was playing.

"Oh, so no morning practice today?" (Name) asks.

Yamaguchi nodded, "yep! But tomorrow we do."

After a few more topics and laughters, Yamaguchi and (Name) had the chance to get to know each other. Tsukishima, who was eavesdropping into their conversation might, or might not have known what (Name)'s favorit colors, food and hobbies are.

Soon enough, they all arrived at Karasuno Highschool.

"Do we have to wait here until you get your service? I want to sit down. I'm tired." Tsukishima sighed.

(Name) snapped her eyes at him with her mouth opened, "no one told you to stay, light pole."

"Tch." Was what Tsukishima said as he stared at the lady. Their eyes met for a couple minutes and his grip on his bag tightens.

Yamaguchi felt the awkward tension and he too, didn't know what to say.

"When are you going back to coach?" Tsukishima asked out of the blue.

"Hmm." (Name) started. "I don't know. Maybe when Coach Ukai calls me."

Tsukishima nods and turns away—not knowing anything else to talk about.

Some students looked at the three who were standing against the gates, curious as to why they weren't entering school and curious who the girl in casual wear was.

"Wah! (Name)?!" Exclaimed a voice from the distance.

The three then saw Hitoka running towards them with her eyes curved into joy because half of her face was tucked into scarf.