11

SHIRATORIZAWA II

SHIRATORIZAWA II

(Name) did a change of clothes and found a way to fit the oversized shirt. Shirabu also gave her a pair of white school shoes, which was surprisingly comfy and cushiony on the inside.

Taking one last look at the mirror that was attached behind the door, she looked at herself. "This is.." (Name) starts.

"This is who I am, huh?"

Taking a good look at herself, she was just any normal girl the only thing that differed her from the reat was her volleyball skills and her connections that led her through such achievements—that's it.

(Name) blinked hard and took a deep breath. Exhaling, she grabbed the door knob and made her way to the courts.

A few minutes after Shirabu left the locker room, his volleyball team entered the gym with their coach. Everyone had gym bags over their shoulders packed with their practice clothes, except for the seniors or the third years.

Whilst taping his fingers, Shirabu greets the team with a bow.

"Oohh!" Tendou exclaimed. He pranced around Shirabu with a large grin, "is she here?" He asked as he looms over the strawberry blond male.

Shirabu clears his throat and stook a step aside. "Yes. She is currently changing into a more comfortable wear."

Tendou cheers and raised his hands up high, "yeh! I want to play with her!" Suddenly, his large grin turned into a mischievous smirk "I want to block her spikes."

Coach Washijo crossed his arms and watched his members prepare for today's practice. They were excused for today's academic schedule since Washijo told the principal that a pro-player was visiting.

They set up the courts, preparing for the friendly games and for today's full day practice.

"Wakatoshi-kun~" Tendou calls as he set the net. "Are you excited? A pro-player is here!"

Ushijima showed no interest on the ohtside but he was a teeny weeny bit interested about this 16 year old ball genius.

"Don't tell me you're not interested!" Tendou cried dramatically, "she's younger than you and is on the olympic, pro, god, better league—level." It seems like Tendou couldn't find the right words to describe the lady. "And she's shorter than you!"

"She does intrigue me," said Ushijima.

Tendou squints his eyes and smiled, "heh." He chuckled then turned to look at the lockers, "what's taking her so long—HUU!!" He gasps so loud everybody turned to look at him.

Tendou's hand fell on his cheeks for a more dramatic look, "what if she's dead? Goshiki's locker stinks maybe that's why!"

"Tendou-senpai!" Goshiki exclaimed. "I don't stink! An ace should never stink!"