Ch.12 Lady

-Hoodie pov

"Are you be meeting Lady at the border?" Slenderman asked while I grabbed my things. I smiled a little before nodding my head.

"Is it time?" I asked. Slenderman was quiet for a while.

"We'll see." He said like last time. It's been a few years since Slenderman met Y/n. She has impressed him, but he thinks she's not ready.     Yet.

"Hoodie come on. It's getting dark." Masky shouted as a couple other creepypastas ran out the door. I ran after them with Masky and Toby close behind. I ran faster when I saw Y/n's figure ahead. I managed to slow down some when I reached her so that we didn't fall over when I wrapped my arms around her and spun around.

"I missed you." I said while holding back tears as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you too." She whispered as if I was squeezing the life out of her. I loosened my grip some so that she could breath better and set her back down. She greeted Toby and Masky before Jeff, Jack, and Ben introduced themselves. They talked to her for a few minutes before going separate ways into the city to hunt. I snapped out of my thoughts when Y/n grabbed my hand and practically dragged me down the street to another part of the neighborhood while Toby and Masky followed close behind.

"Where are we going this time?" I asked before we turned a corner. She didn't answer for a while until we were a fair distance from them. Next thing I knew, she lifted my black slip just enough to kiss me. I could tell that she really missed me, and I didn't know how much I really missed her til I kissed her back and hugged her again.

"If you two are done, can we get hunting now?" Masky said before Y/n laughed a little. All of us paused when we heard footsteps. Y/n's eyes seemed to light up from the voices slowly growing louder. We moved into the shadows and waited eagerly. The way they were talking made me assume most of them were drunk. Toby, Masky and I made quick work of the drunk bastards while Y/n went after the sober one before he could try to escape. I was surprised when she managed to hold him against the wall. The man was too afraid to move. We eagerly waited for her to finish him off before a phone went off.

"Shit" She said before taking her phone out and answering it. It's most likely her friend from school.

"Hey Bf/n. What's up?" She said before her victim tried to yell for help. Y/n immediately shut his mouth before he even had the chance.

"Hey Y/n, I-     is everything ok?" Her friend asked as Y/n's victim continued to shout through his closed mouth.

"Ya my brother forgot his phone so its vibrating on the couch. What's up?" Y/n explained before turning away from her phone to face her fear-struck victim.

"If you don't stop shouting, I'll cut your tongue out." She hissed at the man immediately silencing him.

"Well, I got accepted. So I'm going to college next year." Her friend said before Y/n's smile widened to an almost unnatural size.

"That's awesome Bf/n!" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but smile at how casual Y/n was when talking to her friend while on the verge of slaughtering someone.

"I'm really nervous though. I don't want to mess it up." Her friend added before Y/n's smile faded. She shook her head.

"You will do great Bf/n. I know you will. You got this." Y/n said. It was silent for a moment.

"What about you? Did you put in an application?" She asked before Y/n looked over at me.

"I'm  still waiting to get accepted." She stated. She was being honest. Hopefully she will be soon.

"I got to go. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you." Y/n added when her victim started struggling in her grip.

"Love you too Y/n." Her friend replied before hanging up. Y/n casually put her phone away before turning her attention to her victim.

"Now where were we?     Oh ya I was going to kill you." She said before gutting the man. Her transformation to becoming a creepypasta was progressing rather smoothly. Slenderman probably won't approve of her answering her phone though, but maybe he'll look past that. She did catch that victim before he could escape after all. We immediately left the alley and made our way towards the forest.

"We're going to find the others. You two can hang out here." Masky stated before Y/n and I were alone. We sat on the grass quietly for a moment.

"Your kills get better every time." I said. Y/n looked at me and smiled.

"Will Slenderman let me in soon?" She asked while her e/c eyes lit up with hope.

"I hope so. Seeing you one night a year is killing me. Our short phone calls are nice but actually being with you is better." I could tell that she felt the same. Seeing her was my main reason for hunting in the city. Killing was simply bonus points here.

"I know what I want. He knows that right?" She stated. I nodded my head.

"Yes. He saw something in you. He just thinks that you're not ready to become a creepypasta yet. But you get closer every day." I replied before we heard footsteps. We looked back to see Toby and the others.

"Hoodie! It's time." Jeff shouted as they ran past us and into the shadows. I sighed as I stood up, followed by Y/n. I immediately wrapped my arms around her.

"Every year it's the same feeling. Same temptation. I want to take your hand and lead you to the mansion. Another dam year will go by without seeing you." I said before letting go.

"Someday. Soon." She stated. I could see the tears falling from behind her mask. I gently removed her mask along with mine before wiping away her tears.

"Soon." I replied before kissing her.

-Your pov

I watched him run into the woods before making my way home. My parents were at a neighbor's house for a party and my brother is most likely with his friends. I'll have the house to myself. I normally enjoy being home alone, but I can't stand it much longer. I don't even feel like watching f/m. I sighed and laid down in my bed with my costume still on. I was just tired. I set my mask aside before I started to fall asleep. My eyes shot open from a tap on my window. I waited for a moment before several taps hit my window. I shot up from my bed from the sound of my phone going off.

"Hoodie I'm really tired." I said while stretching.

"It's time. We need to make your "kidnapping" fast and convincing. Slenderman said that everyone has to believe you're dead in order for you to join." Hoodie stated. My fatigue disappeared in seconds. I threw myself out of bed and rushed over to my window.

"Get what you need and throw it out the window." He said before hanging up and climbing over the fence. I packed the essentials and another costume along with my mask and a few pictures of me with my friends and family before dropping it out the window. Hoodie caught it and carried it further into the woods. I closed my window and looked at the picture of me and Bf/n on my phone. I set it on the floor and reluctantly smashed it under my foot. I then changed out of my candy girl costume into my sleepwear before laying back down on my bed.

"Goodbye mom.    Goodbye dad.     Goodbye B/n.         Goodbye Bf/n. You'll do great." I whispered while Hoodie climbed up the house to my room. He pulled a rock out of his pocket and nodded his head before breaking the glass and running up to me to "drag me away".   
It's time.     Time to join the creepypasta world.