I am super sorry for not writing in over a week. I messed up and binged almost everyday. I am going to Kansas City for a week to babysit my cousin. While I'm there I'm going to be kickstarting a new approach on my weight loss journey. It's called OMAD. It stands for one meal a day. You eat one meal everyday around dinner time. You don't have to track calories and you get all of the benefits from intermittent fasting. I also did some research and there are ways for me to start recovering from my eating disorder, while also losing weight. While sounds ridiculous, but my eating disorder comes from eating too much so this (in theory) should be very good for me. I plan on meditating for 10 minutes before I eat to help practice mindfulness. I'm going to try my best and I really want to be able to follow through. I am scared I won't be able to stick with it, though. Okay, so my mother asked me what I wanted to have at the house I'm babysitting at to eat. I told her I didn't want anything. Unfortunately she said I HAD to pick things, so I chose a few healthy fruits and vegetables. As well as some proteins. I thought for the OMAD I could just eat that food, but I then realized that they will be making and eating dinner and they would get mad at me, or I could hurt their feelings. Even if it was just because I wasn't hungry. And if I eat dinner with them, then the food that I had to request will go to waste. Ugh! Well, I will update you guys daily for the week and keep you posted on how things go. Sorry again for not posting and see you all tomorrow!