Today was day one of OMAD. At 5 p.m. I ate a small pack of fruit snacks and at around 6:30 I had about one basket of chips, a burrito, and a side of rice and beans. I don't track calories with OMAD. I didn't really get to meditate but I got to take a cat nap for about 30 minutes or so before I ate. I'm going to try to do better tomorrow. It has been confirmed that I will be eating dinner in KC so I'm going to be eating dinner and then having a small snack so I don't waste the food. At the mexican restaurant I ended up eating more than I wanted to but I didnt eat the enchilada I ordered so it could've been worse. I plan on doing better tomorrow but thank you all for reading!

Tip Of The Day:

Mindfulness eating is very important in order to build a healthy relationship with food. Try to meditate for at least 10 minutes before you eat. It also helps if you become content with not finishing your whole meal or plate. Personally I always feel bad if I don't finish everything on my plate. Once I started caring less I noticed I didn't feel so full that I was going to throw up as much. 

Another tip is to do research. Research helps to motivate me and gives me an idea of time frames and results. It also helps seeing what others experienced so you know what to expect. For example I read this article that this lady wrote on OMAD. She said that the first three days were the worst, but then it got better. So what I tell myself is that I just need to get past the first three days.

Anyways thanks for reading and If you guys need tips then hmu because I have done so much research about weight loss and approaches for weight loss since fifth grade. See you all tomorrow!