So... I've been kind of MIA lately, and I feel really bad about not updating. So, here I am. I let myself go if I'm being honest. I'm so done with it though. I'm done with the excuses, I'm done with the McDonald's, I'm done with the constant binges, and most of all I'm done giving up. I'm NOT going to give up. I can't give up. I am going to pull through and come out a new person in every good way possible. I get so impatient that I give up before the day has ended because I feel like I won't be able to follow through. Due to that, I can  never finish one day. I need to remind myself how good it feels to be taking care of my body and that losing weight is a process. I need to put my mind to it, but also busy myself with other thoughts so I don't grow frustrated or impatient. Here's my plan of action: (FOR THE LAST MOTHER FUCKING TIME!!!)

DIET
-
20:4 intermittent fasting
-
one small healthy snack
-
whatever your family makes for dinner, then cut the normal serving to ½
-
gallon of water a day
-
apple cider vinegar
-

EXERCISE
-
run or walk 5 miles
-
private volleyball lessons when possible
-
redline at least 3x a week
-

Anyways that's my plan of action and I will not be doing any calorie counting with my diet. I need to overcome my issues with food and my mindset around it. Again I'm sorry for going missing out of nowhere, but please continue to support me by reading! Welp... I'll see you guys tomorrow! :)