Karma's a b**ch

Scenario: Jessie keeps messing with Y/N while they are in team bonding and after a while Y/N decides to stand up to her girlfriend and do something about it.

Y/N POV

"BABE I SWEAR IF YOU PULL MY HAIR ONE MORE TIME IM GONNA FIGHT YOU!" I whisper yelled into Jessie's ear while smacking the back of her head. She just chuckled while the rest of the team watched our interaction while snickering and laughing.

When I stood up to go to the restroom I felt something by my foot but thought nothing of it until I face planted into the floor. I groaned and looked up to see Jessie with wide eyes since she clearly didn't expect me to fall when she tripped me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry babe I didn't mean to make you fall I just wanted to keep messing with you to get your attention since you've been bu-" I cut her off by putting my index finger to her lips and walking away while shaking my head.

Jessie's POV

I blushed crimson and instantly felt bad when Y/N shushed me and left the room. She looked really done with my crap and the team wasn't helping her out either since they found it entertaining. They started snickering while whispering about how mad my girlfriend looked and how upset she was.

When Y/N came back into the room I instantly stood up and walked towards her but she instantly pushed me away which made me frown. "Talk to me please babe I'm sorry I truly am" I tell her. She doesn't even look me in the eyes while she shakes her head and walks away towards Teagan and Hailie.

"Nice job Fleming you pissed your girl off so you better do something to make it up to her before she finds someone else!" This came from Ashley Sanchez who I didn't think was trustworthy when it came to relationship problems but in my case I would do anything for Y/N to be happy.

Speaking of Y/N she was busy smiling and laughing along to something Teagan was saying. I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw Teagan wrap an arm around MY girlfriend's waist! I walked over to them while trying to figure out what they were talking about which happened to be dogs.

I decided that I could play that game too so now it was a battle to see who could be more petty which was probably going to end up with me caving in and Y/N winning. But hey I'm still gonna give it a shot. I walked over to Mal because I knew that she was one of the people Y/N was closest to and plus she always got jealous when we were together so why not. This might be stupid but here goes nothing.

Y/N  POV

After I told Teagan my plan we looked towards Jessie and noticed how she looked hurt so we figured it was working, what I didn't expect was Jessie to walk towards Mal and start messing around with her. They both had wide smiles on their faces while Jessie had an arm wrapped around Mal's waist. She knew that Mal made me feel insecure so that was a low blow coming from her. At this point I was done with Jessie completely so I decided to ignore her and everyone for the rest of the day.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go back to my room I'm not really feeling it today" after I said that Teagan and Hailie looked worried but they decided to let me go. After I walked out I heard footsteps behind me and my name being called but I just ignored it. Now it was my turn to come up with a plan to annoy Jess for the rest of the day.

Jessie's POV

"Y/N WAIT!" After I yelled after her she slammed the door to our dorm and locked me out. With my luck I remembered that I didn't have my key on me so I wasn't going to be able to go into the room until Y/N feels like letting me in which won't be anytime soon.....

"Guys what do I do? Y/N won't even look at me and it's all my fault. I knew she's been busy with everything and I still begged for her attention god I'm stupid!" After rambling to Teagan and Hailie they both had sympathetic smiles on their faces.

"Well you fucked up big time by trying to make her jealous with Mal. You know that Mal makes Y/N insecure yet you still did it. That was wrong Jeff" when Teagan said that I felt like yelling at her but I kept calm. "Well she was clearly trying to do the same thing because you two were standing the same way me and Mal were, I mean how do you expect me to react? I see my girlfriend in your arms and I'm not allowed to be jealous? I get that what I did was wrong but I wasn't the only one that was wrong." And with that I walk away by shaking my head.

I decided to distract myself by doing random crap in the room which led to me stacking things because why not? After I had finally forgotten why I was upset Y/N came into the room. In her typical fashion she just yelled "What's up fuckers!" Because well she's Y/N. Everyone laughed at her antics but then continued to do what they were doing before.

Then Teagan challenged me to make a card pyramid and who was I to refuse? I mean I was studying engineering for a reason. She started recording and once I had put the final card I heard people start to laugh. I whip my head around to see.......

Y/N POV

"Mal how much do you wanna bet that I won't go over there and knock the cards over?" I asked while snickering. "I'll give you five bucks if you do it but you have to say something petty after you do it!" "Ok your on!!" And with that I walk over to Jessie's table with a smirk on my face after seeing the work I was going to destroy. Jessie has a smug grin on her face since she completed the challenge and Teagan looked a bit upset since she didn't expect Jessie to do it.

"Yo Teagan record this real quick"I said while snickering. She followed me around subtly until I was in front of Jessie and her pyramid. "Hey freckles I missed you" I said with a cute grin. "Hey babe how are you?" She responded with her own smile. "I'm good but do you wanna know something?" I ask with a smirk. She looked confused for a second but then she said "sure?" And with that I walked over to her cards acting as if I was gonna kiss her but right before our lips met I pulled back and smacked the crap out of the cards making them spill onto the floor. "KARMAS A BITCH BABE!" After I did that everyone was laughing their asses off while Jessie just sat there confused as to what had just happened.

"Do I at least get a kiss?" She asked while pouting. "That usually works but not today sweetheart you really pissed me off today" I said with a sarcastic smile. I then proceeded to walk out of the room leaving Jessie with a mess to clean up but not before telling her "remember karma is a bitch babe" with my signature smirk.