The concert

This was based off some of the tik tok POV's I've seen with this song. I haven't posted something in a while but I hope you guys like this.

Y/N's POV

Today's the day that Jessie finally introduces me to her friends from UCLA and I would be lying if I say I'm not nervous. I gave her tickets to my concert today so she could bring her friends.

I told Jessie to just tell her friends my first name when they ask so they wouldn't find out I was famous as well. She told me that they kept asking for more but she didn't give them anything else which was perfect.

After making sure that everything was ready I told security that they could start allowing people into the venue I was hosting the concert in. 15 minutes later I walk out and look over to the VIP section I saved for my girlfriend and her friends to see if they were there. I locked eyes with Jessie and I winked at her which caused her to blush and her friends to look over to me.

Once they looked over at me they were shocked but I decided to start talking before they could ask us anything.

Jessie's POV

Teagan and Kai turned around wide eyed and their mouth was wide open. "YOU MEANT THAT Y/-" They we're cut off by Y/N who started to talk. I smiled thankfully because I didn't feel like answering their questions without my girlfriend.

Y/N POV
"What's up L.A! I hope you're all doing well and let's get this show started! This first song is Classic by MKTO"Once the cheering died out I started singing.

Hey! Where's the drum?

Right after the guy playing the drums started playing.

Ooh girl you're shining
Like a 5th avenue diamond
And they don't make you like they used to
You're never going out of style

I looked over to Jessie and winked at her causing her group to cheer while she blushed. I started smiling when she looked back at me.

Ooh pretty baby
This world might have gone crazy
The way you saved me,
Who could blame me
When I just wanna make you smile

I pointed at her after I said that part which made her smile widen and her teammates aw at our interaction.

I wanna thrill you like Michael
I wanna kiss you like Prince
Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye
Like Hathaway write a song for you like this

You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic

Baby you're so classic
Baby you,
Baby you're so classic

I jumped off the stage and went infront of Jessie and her friends while I kept singing.

Four dozen of roses
Anything for you to notice
All the way to serenade you
Doing it Sinatra style
Ima pick you up in a Cadillac
Like a gentleman bringin' glamor back
Keep it real to real in the way I feel
I could walk you down the aisle

I pulled a rose out of the inside of my leather jacket as I started walking towards Jess.I held my hand out for Jess to take the rose and once she did I laced our fingers together and I tugged her toward the stage. We jumped back on stage and I continued to sing the next lines.

I wanna thrill you like Michael
I wanna kiss you like Prince
Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye
Like Hathaway write a song for you like this

You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
Let's start the rewind, everything is so throwback age (I kinda like it like it)
Out of my league
Old school chic
Like a movie star
From the silver screen
One of a kind living in a world gone plastic

I spun her in a circle as I continued to sing and her friends whistled.

Baby you're so classic

Baby you're class and baby you're sick
I never met a girl like you ever til we met
A star in the 40's, centerfold in the 50's
Got me tripping out like the sixties
Hippies Queen of the discotheque
A 70's dream and an 80's best
Hepburn, Beyoncé, Marilyn Manson
Girl you're timeless, just so classic

I looked her up and down as I sang that last line which made her smile and shake her head.

You're over my head I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
Let's start the rewind, everything is so throwback age (I kinda like it like it)
Out of my league
Old school chic
Like a movie star
From the silver screen
You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic

I let go of her hand as I got ready to finish off the song.

Baby you're so classic

After I sang that last line I pulled her in for a kiss as the audience started cheering. Our relationship wasn't public but hey we were thinking of announcing it so I guess now they know.

The UCLA crew were the loudest people in there as they sang the rest of the songs with me. After the concert I walked out of the dressing room and to the VIP section with my girlfriend and her friends.

Jessie's POV

I saw Y/N walk out of her dressing room so I called her over to finally introduce her to my friends. "Hey guys I'm Y/N L/N Jessie's girlfriend" she said with a smile. "So your the one that has our little Jeff blushing huh?" Of course that was Teagan. Y/N started laughing and nodded. Kai spoke next "Well it's nice to finally meet the famous Y/N that Jessie is always talking about" "it's nice to meet you guys too although I'm surprised you guys didn't see this coming." Y/N said. I blushed knowing what was coming next. "Turns out Jessie here had a crush on me before we ever met and according to Mal she wouldn't stop talking about me" y/n said with a grin. They all started laughing while I hid my face in her neck out of embarrassment.

Y/N POV

They continued to ask me questions while Jessie kinda zoned out. "So how did you guys meet?" "Oh she came to one of my concerts and she kinda stuck out from everyone, once I recognized her since I'm into women's soccer I decided to go to one of her games with UCLA." They all murmured things along the line of "how did we not notice" which made me chuckle. We all posted a group picture and I posted a separate one of me and Jessie that I captioned "The love of my life❤️" I knew that we probably broke the internet but I ignored my phone.

After they left I picked Jessie up and ran around while I started to sing again. "You truly are one of a kind Jessie Fleming" I said as I kissed her. When I pulled away I heard her whisper under her breathe "Im gonna marry this girl one day"