How i met your mother

Scenario: Cliche super hero story time!

"Hey mom how did you meet mama?" My 3 year old asks. "Well princess it was a sunny afternoon in LA......."

Jessie POV

"Hey guys I'm gonna take a walk along the trail I'll be back in an hour" I tell the team. My fellow Canadians nod and continue what they were doing. As I'm walking to the park I feel my arm being yanked the opposite direction from where I was walking. I instantly get defensive and start yelling for help.

After struggling and arguing with the mysterious man another person showed up. I could vaguely see what she was wearing since I felt like passing out from the lack of oxygen caused by the position I was in. She was wearing a red and yellow suit which had what I believed was a lightning bolt. She ran as fast as she could over to me and pulled the guy off me.

I gasped for air as she continued to fight. Not even 10 seconds later I hear her run over to me. "Hey are you ok? You took some nasty hits out there" she says. I can't even speak so I settle for the next best thing and nod. "The cops are here to take him but they need a statement from you which is gonna suck. Don't worry though I'm gonna stay here with you and make sure you get back safely. What's your name by the way or should I keep calling you Canada?" She asks while pointing to my Canadian jacket.

"Oh umm I-I'm Jessie Fleming" I say while blushing lightly. "Oh crap I thought you looked familiar your the player that debuted for the national team when they were just 15!" She says which makes my blush deepen since I didn't expect her to know me. "So what's your name speedy?" I ask. "Only thing I'm able to say is that I'm the flash's kid sorry to disappoint" she says with a wink.

"Could the victim please come over here for examination and to give their statement" one of the cops says. "I'll go with you Canada don't worry and just tell them the truth." And with that we walk of to the cops. This girl is mysterious but the one thing I noticed were her eyes. They were mesmerizing. Her eyes were two different colors. The left one was blue with a green ring and the right one was the opposite way but the blue had the slightest hint of purple. I could honestly stare at them forever if I had the chance.

"What hotel are you staying at Fleming? I need to make sure a cute girl like you doesn't get attacked again." She says which makes me blush again. After I gave her the address she decided to walk with me there. She had already changed out of her costume to show off her joggers and muscle shirt underneath. I could feel myself staring but couldn't look away. I was in awe by the fact that she looked stunning with the simplest clothes.

"Alright well this is my stop, thank you for everything speedy." I tell her with a small blush. "That's my job freckles and I hope the next time we see each other I won't be needing to save you from getting killed." She said with a small chuckle. "You might wanna turn around Canada" she says. "And why do I have to do that?" I ask. "There's a couple people looking for you." She says while blushing and looking away.

I turn around and see at least five of my teammates. When we make eye contact I start to blush but turn back to the mystery girl. "Anyways umm t-thanks f-for today i r-really appreciate it." I whisper so only she could hear me. "Don't worry about it Canada just stay safe." And with that she was gone.

Time skip: 1 month later @ a UCLA woso game.(year is 2017)
(Still Jessie's POV)

"CANADA!" I hear a familiar voice call. I turn around confused and see the familiar pair of colorful eyes staring at me from the stands. I ran over to her trying to figure out what she was doing here. "Hey speedy what are you doing here?" I ask. "Well you see I might've happened to apply to UCLA... and I might've gotten accepted...." "That's great! That means I get to see you more often" I say with a wink.