trusting each other 2

A person is walking on lonely road. He is stressed tired exhausted. The part time job gives lots of work for him. He reached his house. SORRY not his his dad's house going backside of the house a small room appeared taking the keys from his pocket. Open the door and switched on the lights. Stands before a mirror. A manly person with tight muscles. A chocolate brown eyes are appeared. It is none other than our hero Arnav Singh Raizada.

Taking a packet from the plastic which he bought with him. He opened it and ate that food........

He has a family but nobody care for him. His father married his stepmother after his mother died. His father never cared about him or his mother. His mother daily cried for his fate. He has only one is his mother. After her death nobody cared for him. His stepmother tortured him. Forget about the care they never gave a meal. They throw him to the backside of the house where a room is there. He went to government school and completed his intermediate in government college. He doing a part time waiter job in a restaurant from his childhood. Never had a breakfast in his life. His lunch meals at school only for night he takes some food from the restaurant. Now he got a free seat from Harvard university. He needs some money for his traveling clothes books room etc.

From childhood he saved his salary and his mother ornaments are helping him. Next week he is going to board his flight. He has to go for shopping he don't have any friends. He didn't care to tell his family which is actually its not his family.

He borrowed money from his restaurant owner by his mother's jewellery. Take a promise that he will come back and paid his money and take his mother's jewellery.

He board to flight landed in the airport he choose room from India by a person. He reached his room. From Monday he is going to attend his classes. There is two days for Monday. Until then search for a job.

He is searching for his job By internet. His attention went through a job for need a manager for upcoming company of hotel. He went for interview and selected.

Boss: I'm impressed Arnav Singh Raizada. Yes you are in this job.

Arnav: thank you sir, and call me ASR.

Boss: ok ASR and you can call me Mr. Rathod.

Arnav: ok Mr.Rathod so you ok for my studies right?

Mr.Rathod: yes ASR. I'm impressed for your intelligence and ideology. You don't have to worry for your work. You have a assistant he will do anything you say. Ok .

Arnav: thank you Mr.Rathod don't know how to thank you.

Mr.Rathod: ok ASR you can go now.

ASR: thank you.

Not edited

Guys if like it. Please press star. It means alot to me.