trusting each other 6

Lecture is going on kushi still lost in Arnav. NK and and Amen are engrossed in lesson. But Arnav didn't feel comfortable with continues gaze. He still remember how people were always bullied him. Never ever a girl came to him. Atleast they never seen him because they know he has no one. He don't have enough money to entertain them. He always aloof from them. He thinks that kushi doesn't know about his economy status that's she always sticking to him. If once she knows about him. She will leave him. At break time I have to tell her about me. Then only she will leaves me.

At the same time in India Arnav's family SORRY for namesake family talking about his sudden dismissal.

HP: Sir... please give a police complaint sir. I don't know where Arnav is gone. It's almost completed a week from his disappearance. I'm feeling like something is happened to him. For my sake please give a complaint sir.

Aravind: he is not a kid HP. It's ok if he gone anywhere then only I never will see his face. I don't care about his whereabouts.

Yamini: HP stop this nonsense. Every day you saying this nonsense only. First go cook lunch for us.

In room yamini talking to his son by phone.

Yamini: shyam how is your studies going. By paying lots of donation I bought a seat for you. So you have to concentrate on your studies you have handle your father business. Now that bustard also gone somewhere. I think he will never return to home. So all this property goes on your name only. So study well. Understood.

Shyam : don't worry maa. I will do whatever you say. If Arnav here also dad will never give a penny to him. So you don't worry ok.

Cutting the call she thinks about the past. Looking into mirror she is talking with herself.

Yamini: Other than Shayam anyone don't know that I only killed Arnav's mother. Once she taked my love from me. That's why I took revenge from her. Now her son begging on roads. Now my revenge ended. The truth will never be out.

With evil smirk she is laughing........ but she doesn't know that someone also know about her cruel deeds. Karma will definitely give everyone's salary as their deeds.

In college At break time Arnav looked at kushi.

Arnav: kushi I want to talk with you.

Kushi: she is thinking she is in illusion so she pinched NK's hand......

NK: ouch kushi. Why are you pinching me. You stupid idiot leave my hand.

Kushi: then it's not a dream. It is real my boyfriend wants to talk with me. Hey devimayya thank you.

Arnav: seeing this.... Stop this drama. It's not a dream. I want to talk with you. Come to the canteen I'm going. Come Amen.

Arnav and Amen going to canteen on their way. Amen only looking him. Like what the..

Amen: arnie is it really you. I don't understand. You not this type of guy. What you want to talk with her.

Arnav: smiling at him.... you will know it soon Amen come with me.

Kushi came to Arnav where Arnav seated at the table.

Kushi: ok boyfriend tell me what you wanted to tell me?

Arnav: I don't have any one except Amen as my friend. I don't have any money with me. Even if I don't done any work then I will beg on road. It's my status. You don't get anything from me except my name as your boyfriend. Still you want a boyfriend like me. Think about it kushi. I'm not suitable for you. This is I want to tell you. Don't create hopes on me. I don't want you to disturb your studies because of me. Just leave me. We never will cross our paths.

Kushi: what do you think about me. I'm not falling for your name fame or money. I have enough money to sit and eat on some generations. I'm behaving like crazy with you only. Because I don't know what happened to me when I first time see you my heart only said you are going to be my life. I never fallen for anybody except you. If you are a begger or a richer I don't care. I only care about you. If you said ok or no to my love. Until my last breath my love is only for you Arnav. U never understood. when you feel like me that day only you will understand the real feeling of love. I will wait for it. I know you have some trust issues but still I will wait for you.

Arnav: with shocking.... stare without saying anything he gone from there. Amen went behind him and calling him...

Amen: arnie what happened yaar? Why are you silent.

Arnav:nothing Amen. Class will starts now. Come we will go

All are sitting on their bench. Now kushi listing class. But Arnav thinking about her words only. Don't know what is happening inside of his heart. Arnav turned his head to her side. She listens class with interest. When he seeing her kushi turned to him and Winked at him. To her craziness he smiled inside and concentrated on lecture.

After all class ends. Arnav went to his work. Informed Amen that he will come quickly and will get some food for both of them.

Kushi: Ammi you wanted say something right. One minute Arnav is talking with you. But yesterday he never give any ear to your words. But now he is talking like he is your friend. What happened.?

Amen: kush now I'm telling this only. Yesterday night we fight with each other. At last we became friends.

Kushi: Ammi give me everything in detail not like this shortcut.

Amen explained their conversation in detailed.

Kushi: wow Ammi. It's your great achievement yaar. From childhood you are trying without back off. I'm very happy for you. More than that I'm happy for Arnav. He had a person to share to tease to talk. When he will accept me Amen ?

Amen : don't worry kush. It will happen soon yaar. I'm with you.

NK: I'm Also yaar.

Not edited

Hello drlngs. Hope you all liked this update. Press strongly on star button. Thank you for the likes and comments. Give more love to me by pressing stars and comments that to if you liked this update.