trusting each other 8

Same day on night Arnav thinking about Aman words. Thinking about kushi.
I know that she is good girl. (Thinking about kushi's worning with a boy who is teasing her) and rebel also. Aman saying just try a friendship with her. But how can I. her every words ringing in my ears. Don't know what to do? Is she really likes me? Realising he is thinking about her.

Arnav(self): what the hell Arnav? Why are you thinking about her? You are distracting yourself from your goals. Just focus on your goal ok. Saying this to himself... drifted into the sleep.

*************************************************

In INDIA, Delhi in a mansion called santhivan and it's also called as RM (raizada mansion).

HP came to Delhi entered into RM. Security guards opened the gate with a smile. He goes near to the door and rang the bell.

An employee came to open the door when he see HP his face brightened with smile.

Person: Bhai you here!. How are you bhai. You didn't inform me about your arrival.

HP: forget that. how are you OP?

OP: I'm fine bhai. Is everything ok there? Is Arnav sir ok right?

HP: I'm here for that purpose only. Where is sahab ji?

OP: he is in his room. I will call him? You sit here bhai.

OP gone to a room it is at ground flour. Knocked on door.

OP: sahab HP bhai came? He wants to talk with you.

A tall man with white hair and beard walking towards HP where he sits.

MAN: HP? Why are you here? Is there anything that you want to talk with me?

HP:(hesitates to talk)DEV sahab the thing is.....

Dev: what happened HP? What is the problem?

HP: sahab Arnav beta gone to somewhere? I don't know that where he is? And how he is? I didn't work properly that you are given? Forgive me sahab.

Dev: you done your job properly HP. Don't worry about Arnav. I know where he is. He gone for studies. Doing great also. My men is observing his every move. He is safe and fine.

HP: really sahab. Till now I'm very worried for him. I don't know how to approach you. But now I'm happy for him.

Dev: yes! He is achieving his goals. He will come back. If incase i died you have to tell him about my will.

HP: sahab don't talk like that. You will live and you have to. Till now you done so many things for Arnav. He should know about this and he should know about you.

Dev: No HP. If he know about the truth he will hate me. I can't bare it. It's better to die.

HP: don't say anything like that sahab. You are regretting all these years for your deeds. It's enough now. Please sahab never say like that.

*************************************************

It's Sunday night 10.30 Arnav going to his apartment after done his job. While going on his way. He seen some group of guys teasing a drunk girl. But her face is not visible. When he moved towards them. That girl arguing in telugu Arnav understood that after hearing her voice who is she? Yes! It's kushi.

Arnav: guys what happened? She is my girlfriend.

Kushi: (turning to Arnav)..... who the hell is your gi....rlf....riend? (With shocking face).....Arnav is really that you? You accepting me? Oh wow.....

Random guy: hey who are you man?

Arnav: I'm saying she is my girlfriend. Is there any problem?

Rguy: excuse us bro she is ours? We....(another guy cutting him)

Another guy: what is the proof that you are really her boyfriend?

Arnav: you can ask her. She is in drunken mode right. She can't lie.

Rguy: hey who is he? Do you know him?

Kushi: he is my boyfriend Arnav. We are studying in same college.

Arnav: you heard that right? Now you believe that she is my girlfriend so leave her.

They leave kushi and gone from there. Arnav taking her from there.

Kushi: Arnav you said I'm your girlfriend. You are loving me. I'm soooo happy.

Arnav: you know kushi it's a lie. I don't want any fight with anyone. That's I told them you are my girlfriend to save you from them. If there is any other girl i will say that same.

Kushi: so you lied. You leave me first I can take care myself. Leave me.

Arnav leaves her.... kushi falls down and she hissed...

Arnav: yes you are right. You can take care yourself very well. I can see that. Now don't argue with me tell me you're address I will drop you at your home.

Kushi: no I don't want to talk with you. You go from here. You liar leave me. Mamu mamu where are you? You hippo come infront of me right now.

Arnav: can't you see. Here no one is there. Just tell me you're address.

Kushi: it's near to your apartment.

Arnav: you know where I'm living.

Kushi: you are my boyfriend I know everything about you ok.

Arnav: I know that who told you that.

Kushi: come I'm sleepy we will go to our house.

Arnav: not ours it's yours.

Kushi: same to same.

Arnav dropped her at her apartment and went to his. He saw Aman is sleeping he went to fresh up and went to sleep.

Next day kushi head is paining. When she remembered what happened then she shouted NNNNNNNKKKKKKKK

NK sleeping in the room wake up with hearing kushi's shouting.

NK: oh God I'm dead now.

Not edited

Hi drlngs sorry for this late.
Hope you all liked it. Hit the star strongly. Express your comment.