trusting each other 3

Arnav went to his room with happy face. From Monday he had  two things to do. Going college in the morning and afternoon for job. With a happy face he made his food. He doing it for the first time in his life. Because he Never cooked food in his room he eat in his college and at night take some food  from restaurant where he is working. It's going to be a memorable day for him. After making some bread amlet. He ate that and waiting for Monday.

He went to college..... from the college gate he is coming suddenly someone hit him on his shoulder. And screamed...... hey Arnav what a surprise man......

Arnav:with irritating face....... you Amen what are you doing here.

Amen: what is this silly question. I'm also joined in this college and you know we are same department also. In some minutes we are same benchments.

Arnav: what  benchments.?

Amen: Arnav we both will sit in same bench na that's why we are benchments.

Arnav: you purposely came here right.

Amen: yes. How will I live there when you are here. That's why I came here for you.

Arnav: how many times I told you that I don't want your friendship. That day I'm helped you that to in childhood. Still now also you sticking to me.

Amen: you know Arnav there are many of my so frnds but anyone came to help me but you are the one who helped me. Its gratitude yaar. I don't want anyone I only want you as a friend. No no bestfriend.

Both are talking with each other. From far away a girl seeing Arnav. She fell love at first sight. With lost state she is going towards Arnav. From behind someone calling her........ hey kushi.....kushi where are going......... he followed her where she is going. Kushi stands before Arnav.

Kushi: looking into his eyes.......I love you.

Arnav: what? With shocking face.

Amen: Arnav do you know she?

Kushi: wow! what a hot name MY ARNAV.

Arnav: excuse me are you in your sense.

Boy: hey pagal what are you doing. Stop this nonsense otherwise I will tell to di.

Kushi: you just shut up mamu.

Amen: mamu who is mamu?

Kushi: he is........ pointing to that person...... NK my mamu .

Amen: do you know who will called as mamu.

Kushi: ya I know he is my mother's brother. About his age he is lately born.

NK: kushi how many times I told you don't call me mamu outside the house.

Kushi: you both stop.....I'm talking with my boyfriend. Why you both disturbing me.

Arnav: are you mad. I'm not your boyfriend. Understood. All Mental patients are  here only. Saying this he gone to his classroom.

Kushi: excuse me boss. What is your name?

Amen: I'm Amen and you.

Kushi: I'm kushi. Amen which department you both?

Amen: fashion designing. You both...

Kushi: wow what a coincidence we also same right mamu.

Nk: god kushi stop calling me like that. And Amen you can call me NK.

Amen: NK means......

Nk: Nandha kishore yaar inshort NK.

Kushi: ok guys now we three are friends.

Amen and NK : yes.

Kushi: so Amen you are my boyfriend friend right so help me.

Amen: kushi he is my bestfriend but I'm not his friend.

Kushi: what I don't understand anything.

Amen: I will tell you in detail after sometime. Can we go for class.

Kushi: ok but I will sit beside my boyfriend. Ok

Amen: no It's not available. Because it's mine.

NK: both stop this nonsense. Both sit each side of him ok.

Kushi: problem solved. Ok gang let's go.

Three went to their classroom lecturer didn't came because there is 5 minutes more for lecture. Three moved towards Arnav. Arnav sits on middle row last bench. Left side kushi sat her beside NK sat. Amen sit beside right side of Arnav.

Arnav irritated by their appearance but don't want to argue with them he sits calmly. Lecturer came and started his class kushi only seeing him. Arnav observed that but didn't care about that. Listening the lecture he wants to reach his goal. How many hurdles will came his focus only on his goal.

Kushi understood its very tuff to blooming a love flower inside his heart. Kushi thinking how she proposed him.

Kushi's POV

When I'm teasing my mamu i looked at him. Don't know what happened to me. My heart only saying he is yours. He is the one don't loose him. I'm a not type of a shy girl. I'm bold with modern dressing well cultured girl. I didn't fear to say I love you to him he should know about my feelings. That's why I said I love you I know I didn't regret about it. See what stores for us.

Not edited

So darlings thank you for your wonderful support and don't know what to say. Keep reading this story. If you like it please press the star. It means really alot to me.