trusting each other 5

Arnav shocked to see that person.....YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM.
It is none other than Amen. When Amen heared Arnav voice he make a face like kid who is waiting for his father to return home.

Amen: Arnav you came I'm worried for you what is the job that it takes so much time to come to home.

Arnav: stop this nonsense first tell me how you are opened my room door when the room keys are with me.

Amen: uff Arnav when the apartment had another room then I can take it right as a roommate. So I'm your roommate and I already talked with the owner. He only gave me the duplicate keys.

Arnav: don't you have find other than this one. Now headache is always beside my room. It's ok I have some conditions.

Amen: with cry face he said what are those?

Arnav: condition no.1 Never enter my room without permission. Condition no.2 Never invite people are your friends to this apartment. Condition no.3 stay away from me don't interfere in personal matters.

Amen: Condition 1 and 2 are ok atleast I will try but condition 3 I don't accept that one. Even I have equal rights on this apartment. So those all conditions are not acceptable.

Arnav: ok than I will leave this room. Search for another apartment.

Amen: with horrified face No no Arnav don't do this ok I will accept all conditions except last one. You know that your the only bestfriend I have why should I don't interfere in things about you. Whatever you said I will do all that but I never leave you Arnav. Please Arnav don't throw me from your life. I never take any advantage of you I just want to be with you as a friend. You're like my brother. Please don't push.

Saying this he Hugged Arnav tightly. Arnav closed his eyes and remembering all those moments with Amen how he want make a friendship with him. His revelation made him more happy today someone is there for Arnav he know this.

Arnav:(thinking) for the first time after maa Amen only there for me but I feared about if Incase If he also go like maa what should I do again I will be alone. NO it can't be happen I don't want to be week. I have to be strong. From childhood I'm always avoiding his friendship but he never give up. I found a loyal friend for me I can't ignore It like always I do I want someone to share my self. Yes I have to accept him. Yes he will always stay with. Yes I will anything for him.

With this he also reciprocate the he Hugged with all the affection love and care. A brotherly feeling came to him. Coming out from the hug. Arnav said

Arnav: Amen promise me that you will never leave me and you will always there for me. Amen you from the time maa gone. I always wanted a person to share my sorrow and my feelings but I had no one. When you came to me I just don't want anyone because I may lost you like maa that's why I never accept your friendship but Amen you know I always wanted a friend like you. Promise me Amen you will never leave me right?
With hopeful eyes he asked like a kid.....

Amen: with tears I will Never leave your side Arnav it's my promise even god can't separate me from you.

With that he hugged Arnav both remain like that for some time.

Arnav: ok ok now go and sleep we have to reach college on time.

Amen: ok but did you eat anything.

Arnav: ya I ate at restaurant where I'm working as a manager it's a start up hotel.

Amen: wow Arnie it's superb. Congratulations you will take me there right.

Arnav: definitely.but what did you called me. I like it but don't call me like that in public ok. Amen nodded for that....Ok now go and sleep it's to late.

Amen: ok arnie good night.

Arnav: good night.

Morning as usual they both are went to college. There they saw some boys are calling kushi and NK .

Boy 1: hey girl what is your name?

Kushi: my name is kushi.

Boy 2: and you what is your name?..... Asking to NK.

NK: I'm NK.

Boy 3: NK what a funny name. We didn't asked about your pet name. Tell that properly.

NK: it's Nandha kishore.

Boy 1: leave him guys. See what we have a red apple let's bite it. Kushi just give us a sweet kiss on our lips.

Kushi: what don't you have any manners. I just don't want to stay here..... turnning to NK.... come mamu.

Boy 2: what do you think if you say you want to leave we will left you. No don't make this issue just give us a kiss then go.

Amen: I will show them what they want. How could they ask her like that. One minute Arnie.....saying this he went to near them on his he stopped.

When the boy 1 tried to kiss kushi kushi slapped him on his cheek boy 2 tried to slap her she twisted his hand to his back. Boy 3 come to her with a force to caught her neck. But kushi with one hand she twisting boy 2 hand she kicked boy 3 on his private part. He collapsed on floor with pain. Amen shocked to see this.

Kushi: (in telugu language) am anukunnaru na gurinchi ha meru am chesthey adhi cheyyinchu kunta ani anukunnara. never.... bhimavaram ammaiyee ikkada. Yetakaram yekkuvey kani godava ki vasthey thala thesey varaku vastha.

[ what do think of me ha you guys doing something like this i will sit silent. NEVER here I'm bhimavaram(in andhra pradesh)girl. We are crazy but in fighting we will see theirs end.]

NK: aapu inka. Vadiki nv telugu lo warning isthey vadiki ardham avvuthundha. Vadhiley vallani. Padha class ki time iyeendhi.

[Stop it. If warning him in telugu how can he understand that. Leave them. Let's go it's time to class.]

Both kushi and NK going to their classroom on their way kushi saw Amen with shocked expression.

Kushi: Ammi what are you doing here?

Amen: kushi how you do that?

Kushi: what?

Amen: you are superb kushi. And what is the language you talked before. Is it Tamil right? Are you south Indian.

Kushi: it's telugu. I'm not south Indian I'm an Indian. In south India they not only speak Tamil. They are 5 states karntaka, kerala, tamilnadu, andhara Pradesh and telangana. Every state has separate language. I'm from andhra Pradesh. We speak in telugu.

Nk: Amen let's go to the class.

Kushi: Ammi where is my boyfriend.

Amen: he is here till now. I think he gone to class. Kushi I want to say something. I will tell you that after break.

Kushi: ok .

They went to class Arnav only sit in that bench. As usual they sits in the same bench. Kushi only starring Arnav. When he turned his head to her side. She gave a smile and said hii boyfriend. But he ignored that and turned his head to lecturer.

Not edited...

Hi drlngs. SORRY for this late update. I know you all are angry. Ok I'm going to give a good news and that is I will update every week from now on. The next update will be on 24th August. Thank you all.