Jacob Teaching His Hunters

It was about 5:00am & the sun wasn't even up yet, Jacob had a new hunter come in & he needed to train him. Jacob walked out to his truck & there stood by the new hunter that would work for Jacob. He had his compound bow in hand & he was all dressed in a gray camo trench coat, red ski mask, & some hunting boots.
"Get in the truck." Jacob ordered as the hunter climbed in Jacob's red cult truck.
Jacob drove the Cultist to his Stone Ridge Chalet; a training camp where he trained his soldiers.
They pulled in the driveway & walked to the shooting range.
"There's some arrows on the table over there. Practice your shooting with a bow & a pistol. You have until I come back. When I come back, you will show me how good you are." Jacob ordered.
The hunter just nodded & then began practicing as Jacob walked inside the Chalet & went to the office to go through records of the hunter. He pulled out his file & read them.

Hunter Name: Mike Richardson
Age: 25
Parents: deceased
Weapons: bow, pistol, assault rifle
Strengths: archery, long range shooting
Weaknesses: throwing knives
Medical Conditions: none
Parents Cause Of Death: car accident

Jacob closed the file & placed it back in the drawer. He sat in the chair & looked out the window at his new soldiers that were running the obstacle course.
He could already pick out the ones who were stronger than the others.
After about 20 minutes of watching his soon to be soldiers, he decided to go check on the new hunter Mike. He walked out the main building & down to the shooting range where he saw Mike was pulling his arrows from the 5 targets that stood before him.
"Ready to show me your skills?" Jacob asked the hunter as he nodded & raised his bow.
The hunter shot all 5 targets twice each arrow hitting the head before placing his bow on the table.
"Not bad. Not bad at all. Hell of a job soldier. Go to the obstacle course & run it twice then report to my office in the main building." Jacob ordered as the hunter once again nodded.

The obstacle course consisted of multiple zip lines, tires, hurdles, & climbing walls. Jacob watched out the office window as the hunter went down every zip line & jumped over every obstacle without hesitation. Jacob decided to go question the hunters dedication to the Project.
After the hunter finished his assignment, he met up with Jacob in his office like he was ordered.

"I want to ask what your dedication is to the Project?" Jacob questioned the hunter.
The hunter looked down at his shoes before responding.
"All my life I have been missing something. I didn't have family. Didn't have friends. Didn't have money. Didn't have people to turn to for help. With the Project..I feel like I have everything I need." The hunter responded passionately. Jacob smirked a little as he gave the hunter his Chosen pin.
"Mike...you are now a Chosen hunter. You have accomplished all you must. You did your week of training & passed everything. Today you proved to me that you are worthy enough to be a Chosen. Good work." Jacob said to the young hunter as he patted his shoulder.

"There's a group of Hunters heading out today at noon & you will go with them. Meet them at the Stone Chalet Gates." Jacob ordered to the Hunter as Jacob walked out of the Chalet & towards the driveway where his truck was parked.
Jacob watched as the Hunter stood by & nodded at him before he walked over to the other Hunters who were standing by as Jacob climbed in his truck & started the engine to drive back to his Veterans Center.

Thank you for the Request PancakeOfTheSea