𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Outfit:

I started walking, just wandering I guess nothing special

I started walking, just wandering I guess nothing special.  Until I saw John B and JJ why are they at Lana Grubbs house?  Why are they there and they seem to be hiding... I started walking towards them.

"Hey what are you guys doing here? Stalkers." I practically yelled.

"SHHH they're gonna hear you get down." said JJ.
"who? you guys sound crazy." I whispered sitting next to JJ. 

"Look you shouldn't be here just go." said John B.

"No i'm curious now i'm staying why are you guys here? Her husband just died why are you gonna bother her?" I said rolling my eyes.  I heard Lana screaming. 

"Is she okay?!" I said standing up but then I heard men yelling.  Something about a compass? 

"sit down abby." JJ said grabbing my hand and pulling me down.  I shrugged him off of me and gave him a dirty look.  He's cute but he's a Pogue.  John B peaked out from the side of the house and instantly hid again.  I waited for the car that the men were in to drive away. 

"So what now?" I asked.  Staring at John B waiting for an answer.  I got completely ignored.  JJ and John B walked into the house and I started to follow after them only for JJ to nudge me out of the way.

"Your not going in." he said.  I got annoyed.

"Um yeah I am going in you can't stop me." I said and pushed him away and walked in to see a wrecked house. 

"Lana what happened here?" I said.  I was ignored once again John B was questioning her about a compass.  She was talking about how dangerous it is and blah blah blah.  John B and JJ were going back John B's "house" and I decided to come with because why not bother them more? 

"Abby were going to my house." said John B obviously not wanting me to come.

"Can I come?" I said.  Looking to John B and JJ seeing them exchange looks. 

"No." JJ said laughing. 

"Why? I'm great to have around. Please can I come with I have nothing better to do." I said begging.

"What if your boyfriend Rafe sees you with a bunch of pogues!" JJ said.

"I still want to go." I said getting a bit offended that they didn't want me around which is hypocritical... for me.

"Fine but I don't know what Kiaras gonna think." said John B.  I walked along with them. 

"Why is she here?" said Kiara. 

"Yeah Abby why are you here?" said JJ.

"Why not. Didn't think this group was so hard to get into" I said rolling my eyes. 

"We could use a helping hand anyways also Abby is rich it's good to have another Kook on our side" said Pope.

"So we're using her for her money?" said Kiara I think she was annoyed I don't understand her.