𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

I was in JJ's van he was driving me home.

"JJ when are we going to continue the conversation we were having before?" I said smiling. I shifted and put my arm on his shoulder and rested my chin on my hand.
"Abby i'm driving" he said and shook me off and looked down and then looked back on the road. We were pulling up to my street. We came to a stop right by my driveway. I looked at him and smiled and was about to kiss him when he unlocked the door and looked away.
"You must really not like me" I said and laughed and grabbed my bag and walked up my driveway and into my house. I slept well.

Morning:
i woke up and got dressed in this:

I walked out of my house and met up with pope, john b, kie, and JJ

I walked out of my house and met up with pope, john b, kie, and JJ.  When i walked in the room Kie was mad about how John was dating Sarah. I stood by JJ.
"If it weren't for Sarah we'd have nothing." said John moving his hand pointing toward the map.  They were looking at the map when i felt someone's hand hold mine.  I looked down and saw JJ.  Pope looked over and i blushed and let go and walked to the other side to be next to john b.   All i heard was them talking about some lady who killed her husband?

this is short cause it's 1 am.
date: August 8
Word Count: 250