𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

all she want is payback for the way i always play that shit

____________________________________

save that shit
________________________

outfit-

Rafe and Topper invited me to go golfing with them,  I couldn't say no even though I wanted to I didn't want to be around Rafe anymore

Rafe and Topper invited me to go golfing with them,  I couldn't say no even though I wanted to I didn't want to be around Rafe anymore.  Not since the break up.  I saw kiara on the way there.
"We're goin to test the drone wanna come?" she said.
"Can't i'm on a bullshit golfing trip with my brother and ex boyfriend." I said.  She scoffed.
"Why'd you even date Rafe, Abby?" she asked.
"Sarah she's very convincing, see ya soon bye." I said looking down and walked away. Me, Rafe, and Topper we're actually having a little fun together. But then I saw Pope coming up he must have been delivering groceries. I was going to run over when I remember we weren't supposed to so I stopped, I was worried about what Rafe and Topper would do. Rafe saw Pope.
"What's that pogue doing on our side of the island." said Rafe.
"It's okay can we please just go back to golfing" I said looking at Pope. Rafe pushed me out of the way.
"Look man don't worry about it" said Topper. I smiled knowing he would do something but then Rafe ruined it.
"They put a gun to your head I'm not letting this go." said Rafe. Then I saw Topper he obviously changed his mind. They walked up to Pope and started punching and hitting him with the golf club.
"NO STOP GUYS STOP NOW" I screamed running towards Pope I tried to push them out of the way and I got hit. Everything went black.

_______________time skip!______________

I was being carried I didn't open my eyes but I could hear things.
"Yeah she'll be okay she lost a lot of blood." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes.
"What's going on?" I said and I saw Topper.
"I'm so sorry Abby" I saw Topper upset.  Rafe was in the middle of apologizing when I said.
"Get out." he was surprised I guess.
"Get out Rafe I never want to see you again.  I don't want to see either of you again but to bad i'm related to one of you." I said.
"No no Abby you don't mean that please just give me one more chance spend the day with me today." He said. 
"No leave me alone" I got up and stormed out.  I ran through the island trying to find John B, Kie, Pope, or even JJ.  I saw Pope and JJ together.  I ran towards them.
"Pope are you doing better?" I asked worried.
"Woah Abby what happened to you?" said JJ as he was looking at my clothes and my face.  Oh god what happened I looked down and saw my clothes stained with blood I wiped face on my shirt and I had many cuts and bruises. 
"Topper and Rafe accidentally hit me with a golf club." I said sounding a bit crazy. 
"But all that matters is that Popes okay" I said.
"Thanks Abby but you shouldn't have stepped in you blacked out I think for quite some time." he said.
"So now that we've gotten that covered what are you gonna do about it Pope?" JJ said.
"Take the plug out." I said looking towards Pope. They looked at me like I was crazy.
"do it" I said.
"Abby you cant be serious he's your brother." Pope said.
"My brother who hit me with a golf club.  Also i've been wanting to do this the whole summer to those bastards" I said. 
"I'll even do it myself." I said.  I took off my shirt and fixed my bikini and jumped in the water.

bathing suit:

Pope looked towards me

"I should do this" said Pope.
"No if you get caught it's game over plus i'm his sister." I said.
"You guys can never tell a soul I did this." I said nodding my head. They both gave me a thumbs up. I unplugged it and it started to sink I swam towards JJ and he pulled me up. I clung onto him for a bit because I was cold.
"Hey um Abby?" said JJ.
"Uh yeah?" I said.
"What happened between you and Rafe I thought you liked him it seems like you hate him now." JJ said.
"I broke up with him." I said looking away.
"Why were you golfing with him." JJ said.
"I was forced to by Topper." I said and walked away from him and put back on my shirt and shorts.
I walked home and went to sleep.

_______________time skip!______________
(Next day)
outfit:

I met up with the group and they lowered the drone into the water

I met up with the group and they lowered the drone into the water. It was probably the worst day ever to do this. There was a huge storm it started to get chilly since the wind was blowing a lot. I stood next to JJ sort of leaning into him to keep warm. The drone finally hit the bottom and we are now looking for the royal merchant...

June 11
Word Count: 852