𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝____________________________________

____________________________________

lil peep
__________________

I woke up.

"Hey Kiara do you have any outfits I can borrow?" I asked.

"Yeah go look." she said nodding. I walked over to her closet and picked this out

 I walked over to her closet and picked this out

I walked out of Kiaras house and ran to find JJ. I finally found him and Pope but they were stopped by a cop?

"Hey what's going on here" I asked the cop.

"Your friend here sunk your brothers boat." He said with a chuckle. They started leading Pope towards the cop car and he was about to get in when JJ spoke up.

"He didn't sink it I did." said JJ. I looked at him. Pope looked confused.

"Take me please" he said. I ran over to JJ and pushed him behind me.

"Stop JJ. I know you want to save your friends but it's me I did it I sunk it because I was mad Topper was friends with Rafe still" I said and I walked over to the cop and reached out my arms. The cop sighed and cuffed me. I gave a reassuring look to JJ, Pope, and Kiara. I was taken to jail.

I was being questioned by the Sheriff and for some reason she was asking me about a murder instead? She showed me pictures of two men. 

"Do you know them?" she asked Sternly staring at me.  I squinted.

"They broke into John B's house but other than that I don't know anything." I said looking away for a second.

"Whoever murdered those guys are going after John B next he needs to come talk to me." She said.  I looked down. I started walking out and saw my parents shit they're pissed. 

"Topper I can explain-" I started saying.  Only to be pushed by topper into the glass door.

"Abby shut up and get out. Your getting no where in life anyways.  Just leave." He said I looked at my mom and shook my head.

"You know what fuck you." I said and flipped my parents off walking out of the office.  I started walking when I saw that JJ and his dad were in the car together when I saw JJ getting hit.  I took out a blunt 💀 I had left over from rafe. I hid instantly and saw them speed off.  Is JJ okay? I lit the blunt and took a few hits and felt it. I never thought pogues had that problem or anything as bad as that. But slowly but surely the drugs clogged up my thinking and i started walked to JJs house remembering where it was from the times me and Sarah would walk past it and she would point it out.  I knocked on the door and JJ came holding a gun.  I stepped back. 

"hey your hot JJ did anyone tell you that I said wobbling backwards slowly away from.

"Abby your acting really weird are you are you high??" he said.  I walked closer to JJ and put my hand up to his face feeling his cuts.

"My parents are pissed but you seem to have it way worse" I said putting my other hand on his face and moving to the right of him to get a better look.  He pushed me off. 

"Abby stop." He said. I pulled my other hand away offended. 

"Your high it's not the same plus your a look." he said.  I shook my head.

"Come on JJ." I said and turned around and started walking away when he grabbed my hand and turned me around.  Our faces were inches apart.  I looked up at him. He looked away and started pulling me somewhere

"JJ where are we going?" I said leaning in on him a little bit to stabilize me.

"John Bs house." he said pulling me but we stopped and hid we squated on the ground and hid behind something.  He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer I got butterflies for some reason.  Then we saw John B run over making JJ quickly let go of me.

"Dude somebody's looking at this house" JJ said.  We got up as JJ was trying to convince John B to try and leave John B was trying to convince JJ to stay. I pulled JJ away for a moment and pulled him in for a hug.  I put my arms around his neck and started closing my eyes when he turned his face. 

"Abby i" he started saying I looked down and ran.

"Uh just forget about it I have to go get ready for the midsummer party" I said and ran and went back to my house trying to move fast so I don't see my parents.  I started getting dressed.

Along with a red and pink flower headband

Along with a red and pink flower headband. I tried not to think about the JJ situation I embarrassed myself. I was there with my parents which sucked. I was next to Kiara. When I saw JJ. We made eye contact and I looked away and started fast walking toward the bathroom.  But then I heard footsteps and running and yelling from Rafe and JJ. I ran and stepped behind security seeing JJ and Rafe being pushed out of the event. Rafe saw me.

"Abby." he said running up to me and grabbing my arm. He started pleading me to get back together with him. I shook him off of me and found Kiara. John was talking about random stuff saying he'd meet Sarah at this Hawks Nest tree house thingy.

"Why is Sarah in this?" I said looking at Kiara. I looked away I just wanted something to myself without Sarah. We all drove to the Hawks Nest. And we got out John B walked up to the top with Sarah there. I sat next to JJ.

"I'm sorry about today I never meant for it I know it wouldn't have been able to happen either way." I said and started get up.

"Abby wait." he said.

"You were high I didn't want to take advantage." He said. I looked at him and smiled. I sat back down and was about to kiss him when I heard Sarah screaming. I got up quickly and started running.

"Sarah what's wrong are you okay? I ran and hugged her tightly and saw John B on the ground. I put my hand on his chest I started crying and walked to JJ he hugged me. We decided to take John to the hospital.

Date: July 26, 2020
Word Count: 1102 words