𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

We started walking toward a house? It must be that lady the one who killed her husband.

"Is that her house?" I said. Looking over to John B.

"It's just an urban legend guys she probably didn't actually do it." he said.

"No I know for a fact she did her daughter used to babysit me and when she was six years old she heard then fighting and then one minute it just stopped and she went downstairs and saw her with blood on her hands she was washing them. The next day she said that they were splitting up and she never saw her dad again" He said. I started laughing.

"That's ridiculous." I said smirking at JJ. He rolled his eyes. The whole group was rambling on about how ridiculous it is. I got to my room and fell asleep quickly.

"SHE CHOPPED UP HER HUSBAND!" he said trying to get us to believe him he turned to me.

"Abby don't you believe me?" He asked and turned to me. I opened my mouth ready to talk but I ended up just nodding at him.

"So why are we parading around on this woman's property?" I asked.

"Because we have to find water." John B said. I was still very much confused but I pretended I wasn't.

"Why aren't we finding any water?" said Kie.

"The only place we haven't checked is the basement." Pope said.

"Fuck no i'm not going down there i'm going to get murdered and chopped into pieces." I said stopping.

"Aww poor kook is afraid of basements?" JJ said in a whining voice. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not scared." I said pushing him away from me and I jogged over to Pope. I followed to the basement after Pope. There were so many mosquitos I don't like bugs I started swatting them there were to many and I started running all over the place.

"get them away from meeee leave me alone" I said moving my arms everywhere I ran towards JJ and gripped onto his shirt trying to hide myself from the mosquitos. Then I realized what I did and I pushed him off me.

"Don't mosquitos like water now leave me alone I don't have anyyy" I yelled.

"Wait Abby your on to something. Mosquitos like water which means..." Pope said. We all looked around smiling. I picked up a rock and dropped it through these planks. We all listened and heard a drop of water. I started picking them up and revealed a well. I smiled and we all decided to carry on another time. I walked next to JJ.

"Do you actually think she killed her husband?" I asked. He nodded and looked away.

"Hey what's wrong are you okay?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He started laughing which I don't know why don't really see the relevance...

"No im not okay Abby. I like you okay you've been leading me on for days and I know that's just what kooks do and it's fucking annoying." He said shaking his head and he quickened his pace. I grabbed his hand to stop him

"Have you ever thought that maybe I liked you and that's why I was leading you on?" I said letting go of his hand. He just stared at me. I slowly walked closer to him. He slowly brought his face close to mine and I pressed my lips on his. We started kissing and I put my hands around his neck.  We kissed for a while before I broke the kiss so I could breathe.  I smirked. 

"Alright see ya later" I said giving the peace sign and walking back to my house.

Date: August 29
Word count: 628 words