Chapter 12✔

(Warning: Slight smut)

(20th October 2026, Miles, Kai)

It's been two days since Axel's confession and everything was going great. It was one of the best days in Kai's life. No one was fighting. Axel even agreed to sleep in their room at night and even if nothing really sexual -except occation kisses- happend, It was still amazing.

Today, the three of them were going on a date to a fancy restaurant nearby. It was almost 6'o clock in the evening and Axel skipped work so they could spend time together. Right now, Kai and Miles were waiting on the couch for Axel to come so that they can go spend their lovely evening.

"I'm sorry I was late...but, yah I'm ready let's go" Axel said, attaching a small ring to his ear. Kais eyes widened at how beautiful Axel looked. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a light cream dress shirt. His pants fit his lean, muscular thighs in the right places and his shirt was folded upto his elbow. His hair was in a neat bush on his hea, giving a messy bu beautiful look at the same time.

Axel hastly grabbed his coat and put it on, smiling at them once he was completelt ready.

"Like what you're looking at?" He asked and started at Kai and Miles, a smirk crawlingup his face.

"You bet" Miles said slowly walking towars Axel and pecking him on his lips which turned him bright red. Kai followed right after and dived into a kiss, lingering a bit longer than Miles.

"You look amazing Axel" Kai said smiling at him while Axel smiled and said they looked handsome too. All of them smiled and walked to the car, excited for their first date together.

The ride was comfortable witht hem making small conversations and laughing at anything and everything and Kai wondered what he did to deserve this. If it were anybody else, they never would've agreed to just talk to them, let alone forgive them and join a relationship with them. All this happening only beacuse of Axel.

Kai loves him so much. They didn't deserve this.

As they were eating they talked about various things, Axel asked them how the past seven years was for them and even though they hesitated for a bit, they spilled most of it. How they got their jobs, where they worked after, how their buy their house, their parents, any friends still around from high school...everything. 

Axel too shared about his collage, some friends he made, wha courses he took, his job there, how he got into Walmart here. Nothing was negative. Everyone were happy and Kai, for the first time felt complete. The empty void that nagged him all these years was now filled as they talked and joked.

Once Miles payed the bill (He insisted) the three of them decided to walk in the park for sometime before heading home. 

"Miles...Kai...I decided I'll stay with you. Today's date with both of you, it was the best day of my life. I'm sorry I was so harsh and rude to you before but I really like both of you.." Axel's voice held so much emotion, Kai just had to hug him. So he did.

"Don't be sorry Axel. We deserved it. I'm really, really happy that you'll stay with it. Today was one of the best daysof my life too. I bet it's the same for Miles. You have nothing to apologise for." Kai said, thanking all the gods and angels present for this second chance. Miles nodded along what he was saying a similar look of euphoria on hs face too. Whenever Axel said he hated them, they felt like loosing all hope but they didn't want to let im go. They were going to fight for him, gain back his trust amd forgiveness and make him theirs. And finally it worked, they succeded in winning him over and they would never let him go again. Atleast not Kai.

They continued walking in the park, bright stars lilluminating the sky, sending light into their lives. Even in so much darkness, so much pain there was always hope...and Kai learned to never give up on that. He dosn't know what he would've done if Axel left. But he sure was glad he didn't. 

As Axel talked about something that happend in university, Miles and Kai shared a look, happiness oozing out of them. Miles slowly brought his hand to Axel's waist, holding him tightly against him. Kai pressed himself up against Axel's side, sighing at the warmness he felt. His mother warned him Axel was too angry at them and that there were very liitle chances that he'd ever forgive them.

She told him to work as hard ad it takes, as long as it takes on Axel if they want them back but jokes on his mother right? Axel forgave them so fast.

Once they reached home, Kai was pushed agaisrt the door and lips were planted on his, as he moaned into this passionate kiss. Axel trapped him against the door as his lips intimately sucked on his neck, going lower and lower every second. Suddenly, he could see Miles press himself against Axel's back, pushing him to Kai, giving the delicious friction he needed.

Kai's moan was swallowed with an other pair of lips on his, Axel still being pressed against him. Miles thrusted forward once, making all of them maon and pant, feeling high with lust.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Miles said and walked into the bedroom, diming the lights before pushing both Kai and Axel on the bed.

"You don't know how long I waited for this" Growled Miles, Attacking Axel and Axel laid there and moaned helplessly with all the pleasure shooting into his body. Kai just stared at them with swollen lips and flushed cheeks, loving where this was going.

Soon, clothes was thrown all over the room and groans and skin slapping sounds ecohed in the room, satisfying all of them.

Little did Kai and Miles know about the stabbing pain in Axel's gut.