Chapter 14 (The End)✔

"I got a job. I'll be moving out within next week."

It was silent for a while. It felt like teverything stopped then and there. Kai and Miles stared at Axel like he was kidding. It has been sometime since they conversed with Axel but these weren't the first words they expected him to say.

Miles was the one who broke the silence, "You're leaving? Like you're actually moving out? Why would you do that? I thought you said you wouldn't leave?"

"Axel...what the fuck? When did you even get a job?"

"The interview was today. I got a job. I'm sorry but I can't stay here anymore. Oh, and I lied" The quietness that followed echoed as well. No words could describe what they were feeling but the common emotion that radiated though everyone was hurt. They were hurt in their own way. They were BROKEN in their own way.

"I don't understand." This time it was Kai but his voice held such pain, Axel felt his heart shatter.

"Why do you think I would stay? First, you left me without any proper explanation. You made my life utter hell. Next, you invited me to stay in your house. Even though you were engaged. Even though you were about to get married. You still pushed me to stay in your house. Only I know how much it hurt to see the both of you so lovey-dovey together when I yearn for love. Love from the both of you. And last, when I insisted I didn't want anything to do with you, you kissed me. You left me in such a situation; I didn't know what to do. You kissed me. I felt I was a play toy that you could break and throw away and expect it to return fully normal just for you to break it again. Even after all this, you still clain you love me. So yah I purposly showed you how it feels to be loved by me? You know why, because I wanted you to know how I felt when you left me. All those years ago. Life without the both of you used to hurt. Not anymore.  I've been enduring all that from so long I'm barely holding. I don't know how I stay without going insane. I'm sorry, but... I have to do this. You deserve this"

By the end of this, Tears glistned at the back of Axel's eyes. Everything Axel has been bottling up since the time Miles broke up with him burst out at once, and Axel could tell this was the end. He didn't look at them all the time he was speaking and he definitely didn't have the guts to look at them now. They were probably disgusted by what he said.

The tension grew in the room and now, Axel had to look at them. He wanted to be sure if he was to run away now or if he had enough time to pack. He slowly tilted his head up, meeting their eyes and he saw something he didn't expect to see. They had tears in their eyes. Kai was silently crying too.

"So, everything that happend in the past few days...the date, that night, us cuddling on the couch...everything was just an act? You didn't acctually mean it?" Kai was sobbing, his eyes were red.

"I'm sorry, but you need to feel how I felt. You need to know the pain I felt. You just kidnapped me and expected me to fall on my knees again but I won't do that now. I'm my own person. You need to get a taste of your own medicine. I'll be packing soon, so don't worry to see me goodbye"

"Oh Axel! We're so sorry. It was all our fault. Please forgive us. We regret leaving you. We regret hurting you. I'm so sorry. I know we don't deserve your forgiveness, your trust but please forgive us. After all these days, we.. we- we love you. I know you don't trust us but we won't do the same mistake again. We learned from our mistake. We Understood that we're always incomplete without you. You bring life to our relationship. Please Axel, we love you. We want to be with you. Don't leave me. Don't leave us. Please believe us. Take as long as you want but we need you. All these years, we felt incomplete, we just didn't understand why. Please... Please stay with us."

"Kai, I need to do this. Sorry..."

Kai and Miles slowly took in Axel words and they couldn't believe it. He's leaving. He's leaving them. Kai didn't expect that this was how it was going to end. He expected rainbows and flowers and candle light dinners.

He kept wondering what he did to deserve someone like Axel. He got his answer today...he didn't.

This was his story about how his tears turned into...everyone's tears. Everyone were hurting. Everyone were in pain but don't everyone deserve this?Mybe they do. Maybe they don't. But the damage has been done and it's probably too late to fix it.

And even though it hurts Axel so much, he got the closure he needed. He can move on now. He can start fresh, meet someone, live a happy life. That was enough for him to close this chapter of his life, a very painful chapter indeed, to start from a new page.

                                                                             THE END......

                                                                                                                    ...... IS JUST THE BEGINNING

----------------

Author's note:

Finally, it's done.

This is an edited version of my book. Anyone who read the previous version will know how much I changed the plot. I changed the entire ending...hoping people will stop commenting slurs about the book. I can't say which version I like the most but I can say what my readers like, so let that be it.  Please, please stop hate comments. Not only towars me...towards any other author. How shit their book is, it hurts when someone says they hate the book or that it was a waste of time.

I also thank all my readers for being with me throughout this book. I don't I could do this without any of you. 

Until later!