CHAPT-16

[CHAEWON]

I was about to go when i saw yujin crying all alone.

should i comfort her?

"Yahh! are you okay?"i said but the she wiped her tears away.

"Im okay thank you for asking"she said trying to ignored when she turned around again .

"By the way thanks for making minjoo so happy"she said and i was like?

hmm?

"look i didnt want minjoo tale away from sorry i just love her"i said as i put my head down .

i just feel that she tap may shoulder and i looked at her again.

"Well! its okay with me but if you make minjoo cry and break her heart i will not forgive you "she said and i smiled at her.

"Promise i will not make her cry"i said and she looked at me and smirk.

"why?" i asked her why is she looking at me like that.

"ahmm is jang wonyoung in your class?"she asked and i raised my eyebrows.

"yes why?"i asked again and she grabbed her bag from her back and searching for something im just standing here looking at her.

"can you give this to her"she asked me to give this letter?

"is thats the reason ? why you cried a while ago?"i ask and she nodded.

"Yeah its a misunderstanding someone just said that im flirting with minjoo but its not true" she said and i just nodded.

"dont send letter its old" i said and rolled my eyes.

"ehh?"she said .

"I will help you but not with letter letter things "i said and she just nodded.

"Is wonyoung minjoo's friend?"i asked.

"yes"she said .

"look i will invited wonyoung to walk with us then i will push her to talk with you is that okey?" i said.

"is that gonna work?"she asked.

"im a teacher you know i can give her a low grades"i said and laugh .

am i bad?

"you know youre so funny HAHA i like you to be my friend now"she said .

"so do you class?"i said she shooked her head its mean 'no'

"Lets eat ice cream? cause im waiting for minjoo to finnish school"i said and she nodded.

.
.
we arrive at the canteen and i can see eunbi is sleeping.

"YAHHHH!! EUNBII UNNIEE"i shouted make her jump to her own chair.

"WHAT? what?"she said while talking to the air.

"yah! im here" i said and she turned around and saw a pretty fairy in front of her.

thats me!

"we want ice cream please give me two" i said and shes angry while getting the ice cream on the freezer.

"i didnt mean to scare you but yeah hahah"i said while laughing and i gave her money.

"keep the change eunbi~a"i said and wink at her .

"by the way hyewon said that she will pay the cake that you gave " i said to her .

"yah i cant face her the fuck "she said throwing me many bad words.

"Cmon shes kind dont be shy "i said as i gave the ice cream to yujin and we have so many conversations right now about hyewon.

"ahh so do you like hyewon?" yujin said and smirk .

"yah dont tease me"eunbi said im just here looking at her with my tease face while eating my ice cream.

"by the way i didnt see you here are you studying here?"eunbi ask to yujin make me look at her too.

"Nope im just here for wonyong"she said.

"ahhh are you her girlfriend?"we asked.

"Ahmm yeah"she said.

what the? i thought she likes minjoo?

"i thought you like minjoo?"i asked .

"Yeah i like her but since she busted me i am no longer inlove with her anymore but when i met wonyoung i just feel that i want to love her more than my self"she said and i just nodded.

we keep talking about our lovelife.

"and you eunbi? what about you and your feelings for hyewon?"i asked

"when did it start?"yujin asked .

"ehmm i saw her with her friends and they ordered here always and im just confused because lunch time was finished that day and they went here to eat again"we are just listening to her story.

"She ordered a cake and she dont have money so i told her to pay me another day" she said.

"ohhh what a nice story hahaha not payed hahaha"we both laugh while eunbi is getting annoyed right now.

______