CHAPT-19

[MINJOO]

we ate with others and of course chaewon is sitting next to me eating so peacefully.

i just keep glancing at her i dont know why and then she caught me so i look at yujin pretending like im looking at her.

i smiled at yujin.

"If you want to look at me its okay but dont look for someone else"i heard chaewon said that while eating her meal.

"im not looking at you"i lied and she just look at me unbelievable.

"oh yeah keep doing that denying everything dont forget i have my own eyes and theres cctv here"she said and i looked where the cctv is.

but i cant see any.

"Im the cctv"eunbi said and i just look at chaewon with my face a little bit angry.

"Yah!"i shouted and push her make her fell on the floor.

as we continue having conversations to each other .

and also i can see hyewon being close with eunbi right now .

hyewon's topic is always about her cake my gad.

then suddenly chaewon came and sat next to me then she hugged me so tight.

whats wrong with this girl.

"you two stop flirting"yena said and we watch some kdrama on netflix but someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?"yuri said while me im confused we didnt even invited someone here.

hyewon opened the door revealing ms.miyawaki and i think her wife.

"Yahh! you guys i kept knocking at your house but nobody's there" ms.miyawaki said and i stood up and gave her a bow.

she looked at chaewon so mad .

"are you really dating minjoo ,chaewon?"she asked .

"y-yes im sorry"chaewon said while her head went down.

"Hahaha now that im back you are free to date minjoo but not that easy"she said and we all shocked of what she said.

"What ??? i thought my contract is one year being a teacher?" chaewon said.

"yes but i changed my mind"she said .

chaewon smiled at me like she want to party .

"Arent you happy?"she asked me.

what kind of question is that.

"of course i am im just worried that i cannot see you everyday at school"i said while pouting.

"Well, chaewon will be a janitor "chaeyeon said.

"WHAT?" chaewon said in shocked.

a janitor? hahahaha

"no im just kidding she will be your p.e teacher too she will go with me and help me"sakura said and chaewon is now happy.

"so its a backup then?"yena asked and we saw sakura and chaeyeon nodded.

"Then is it okay that im dating minjoo?"chaewon asked .

"yes but dont tell anyone because the rumor will pop in one second and some of students might kill minjoo for this"she said make me sign .

im scared tho haha

"Kill?"chaewon said worried.

"you know there is some bully at school "hyewon intrupet.

________