CHAPT-38

[MINJOO]

"YAH! wake up!"yuri shouted makes me jump on the bed and feel the weakness in my legs.

damn so thats not a dream

"Why are you late last night i thought youre going to buy food but i guess im wrong"she said while smirking at me looking curious.

"Chaewon said that you slipped on the floor and which floor is that?"she asked then yena came.

"Which floor? HAHAHAHA " yena said while laughing so happy.

"Cmon lets eat breakfast " yuri said and i went to wash my face first then to the kitchen.

then i saw my phone vibrating it means there is a notification or text its the same hahaa.

|~ChAeWoN~|

•how are you?did i hurt you last night?too much?

dont worry im okay.—

•thats okay then see you later at school then?❤️💗💓💘💖💛💚

sure💕💕💕💕

<end conversation >

"Did chaewon texted you?"yuri asked again.

"Yes"i respond and we starts to eat and ready to go to school because tomorrow is our graduation day.

••••

im now getting ready to go to school but i dont think i can walk straight.

we went to walk bruh.

and now that we arrive at school i was about to enter to the gate but i saw chaewon there im now awkward.

"Yah minjoo~yah give me your bag i will help you"she said even if i dont want her to help she did it anyways.

"Lets go"she said .

she hold my hands.

yah minjoo dor forget that shes your ex not girlfriend.

"Ohhh chaewon"my classmate looked at us while we're holding each others hand.

"thanks "i said and gave her a smile.

"lets eat together ?later?" she asked and i just nodded because i want that too.

i sat next to yuri .

"Yah!! whats going on ?"she said teasing me again.

"nothing"i said in a cold tone and saw chaewon in the window waving at me .

she even draw a heart on it.

whats going on ,really?

i cant believe i lost my virginity.

___

<recess time>

"Ey kim minjoo"chaewon called me from behind while im talking to yujin.

"Lets eat"she added and i said goodbye to yujin .

while im now at the canteen chaewon is there shes going to order for me.

a kind fairy

"Here mah princess"she said.

"eat well"she added im now confused because of her .

she keep doing this stuff and i like it.

i will guve her a chance!💕

_____