CHAPT-28

[MINJOO]

Im waiting for chaewon to sit with me because the meeting is starting right now.

she sat next to sakura because shes a teacher too i know.

"youre first chaewon "sakura said make me feel so nervous right so i just closed my eyes a little bit.

"Sorry guys but im dating of my students" i heard it she said it for real.

oh godness

"What?"they'll reaction.

she just stared at me and smiled at me.

wow? she can smile with this?

"thats Kim minjoo"she said it without any reaction i can see thats shes happy with it saying the truth.

"I love her more than my life"she added while looking at me not to them.

"actually i like one of my students too"nayeon said and she take a deep breath.

"Thats Yoo jeongyeon "she bowed her head.

"Are you serious?"the presedent said .

"y-yes"both of them said that.

then many students are now looking at me and to jeongyeon.

"Prove it to me" the president said.

fvck

"What do you mean"both of them said.

the president just looked at them.

i can see chaewon is now sweating.

and the other students keep talking shits about me.

Then i saw chaewon who is walking towards me and then she looked at me.

"come"she said handing her hand in front of me.

"W-why?"i asked her but she just grabbed my hand.

"I Love her and i will keep fighting for her"she said make me blush .

she looked at me pulled me closer to me.

"Ch—-"

she kissed me infront of them.

*slow mo*

___

——

——-

————-

———————

—————————

~
~

~
~

~
~

~
~

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~

"YAH MINJOO HAHAHA"yuri shouted .

"are you okay? its already recess !" yuri said and i looked at her unbelievable.

"Yah Where is chaewon?"i asked.

"why are you looking for your ex? did you dream about her?"she said.

i slapped my face so many times if its this even true im at school wearing my uniform and im next to yuri and our teacher is mrs.miyawaki.

"Whats happening ?"i asked my self but then yena looked at me so worried.

"yah? hahaha is it a nice dream! instead of stalking your ex you just sleep her my god" yena said and we went down to buy some snacks from the canteen.

i touched my lips.

"Chaewon kissed me"i said and both yena and yuri starts laughing .

"In your dreams?"they said and i just saw chaewon over there!

"isnt chaewon a teacher?"i asked .

"Yah? hahaha you just fell asleep and you lost your memory"yuri said .

the conversation is getting so serious.

"Shes in the section A top 1"they said.

am i dreaming?

or

this is true?

"do you want me to tell you all of the story?"yena said and i ignored her but she keeps talking.

"You met chaewon at the library because you bumped into her and then the books fell down to chaewon's head"

"and then you started to like her ! you even drop the panty tho! make all of her friends mad at you hahaha cause you just drop it and says hey you drop your panty like are you serious?"

"what are you saying? that chaewon ? a teacher? wow"yuri's reaction.

im sad

_____