Table of Contents

Chapter One ~ His Hidden Talent

Jim has other secrets than his Trollhunting profession. Granted he lacks the skill of dancing but that didn't mean he was completely hopeless in the music industry. He was a fantastic singer. Did anyone know that? No. Jim intended to keep it that way. Until someone certain was in earshot without his knowledge. 

Chapter Two ~ A Lover's Sacrifice

"Jim, I made a promise to myself. That promise is to protect you, to keep you alive. I can't stand the thought of losing you and I hate seeing you suffer through a problem alone. I knew what the consequences were and I still did it, for you." When Claire watches her boyfriend's life change before her eyes, there is no way he faces it alone. There comes a time when you sacrifice yourself for those you love.

Chapter Three ~ You're More Than My Trainer

It's Father's day and Jim feels left out, however, his relationship with someone grows stronger. Father's Day Special. 

Chapter Four ~ Let Us Take Care of You

When Jim ends up carrying too much on his shoulders, he falls ill and collapses during training. His team ends up staying beside him as he heals. 

Chapter Five ~ To Catch A Trollhunter Part 1

Eli is sick of spotting paranormal activity without catching any evidence to prove it. Even when he warns his fellow classmates about the creatures who roam the night, he is constantly hated and bullied for stating facts. Now, he pulls an all-nighter to capture the creatures but new discoveries shock him.

Chapter Six ~ To Catch A Trollhunter Part 2

Continuation of Eli spotting paranormal activity. Short but a simple end to the last chapter. Just some closure. 

Chapter Seven ~ Tainted Lullabies 

Jim is cursed to an Eternal slumber and guarded in Trollmarket despite Morgana still being contained within the crystal. The race is on for the remaining Trollhunters to collect Jim's resting body and return his soul from inside the Shadow Realm. The only problem is that Morgana currently resides in Claire.

What-If for So I'm Dating A Sorcerer/Exorcism of Claire Nunez