I love MHA and Bakudeku is my favorite ship

3rd person pov
It was now Monday and peter was supposed to be starting his internship at S.I today. To say he was nervous was an understatment "What if i mess up?! What if they decide that i'm not good enough for the job and they kick me out?! What if they don't like me?!" peter franticly thought as he nervously tapped his pecil on his desk. He is currently in his last class of the day, biology. Peter liked biology but he couldn't focus right now. He still had the black eye from yesterday, normaly it would have been gone by now because of his super healing but since he hadn't been eating lately his healing wasn't as fast as normal. He was worried that they would think he was a trouble maker if he showed up to his first day with a black eye but there was nothing he could do about it so he just sat there constantly glancing at the clock waiting for school to be over. About thirty minutes later the bell rang marking the end of school so peter quickly grabbed his things and made his way out the door. He had made it half-way to the sub-way station and was convinced that the bullies had decided to leave him alone for today "Maybe...things are starting to turn around? I got a internship at S.I, this morning MM didn't beat me up, and the bullies have left me alone all day! Maybe my luck is finaly changing..." thought peter, he couldn't have been more wrong. Just as he thought that the group of bullies,  led by zack came up to him "Hey loser! We heard you got an internship at S.I! I don't see why they would get someone as stupid and worthless as you as an intern, you're nothing." spat zack. He didn't know why but those words completely broke peter. He had heard them a million times before, he said those words to himself everyday, but the way he felt like things were getting better, he thought he was gonna be happy, and then they come up and say that, it completley shattered his world. And as he sat there being beat up he promised himself one thing "I will end it. I don't care anymore. I'm spider-man but the world would be better off without me. They have the Avengers. I'm useless. I will kill myself." peter thought to himself as zack delivered one last kick to the stomach "See you later nerd." zack said as him and his goons walked away. Luckily they had only beaten him for about 5 minutes so he wouldn't be late to his internship, but as he walked to the sub-way station, as he rode the sub-way, as he stepped into S.I, he felt nothing but numbness.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for the short chapter! 485 words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry for the short chapt...