I have given up on cleaning my room. I like it the way it is. Messy.

3rd person pov
For the next week it was the same routine. No sleep, if he does sleep then he has nightmares, no eating, go to school, get off from school, go to S.I, think ,do homework, get calls, deliver coffee, cut during his break, do it all over again. But on Friday something changed. Peter was in his cubical, his arms stinging with pain and him liking it, the numbness that had started at the begginning of the week hasn't gone away but he's been learning to fake smile and laugh and things like that and it's becoming easier. He's still being beat by MM and zack but people don't question his bruises or cuts. He's sitting in his office when he get's a call and picks up "Hello? Peter Parker here, what do you need?" asked peter in the cheery voice he had perfected "Yes, we need 5 cups of straight black coffee on the 86th floor." said the man on the other line "Okay. Be right there." said peter as he hung up "Wow. 5 cups of straight(gay)black coffee. Who would drink that?" thought peter as he made the coffee. Once he was done he put it in a holder and got in the elevator "FRIDAY, can you please take me to the 86th floor?" asked peter "Of course peter" replied FRIDAY. As the elevator was moving FRIDAY spoke again "Peter, you seem to have sestained a fractured rib, several bruises on your stomach and face, and a multitude of deep scars on your arms, would you like me to notify someone?" said FRIDAY "so that's why my rib's been hurting..." thought peter as he processed the information "U-uhm, no! I'll get medical treatment when i get home, you don't need to get anyone!" replied peter "Okay, we have arrived at the 86th floor peter" said FRIDAY "Thanks" replied peter as he walked out of the elevator. The 86th floor was just one big office with tools and parts everywhere. He walked in and noticed THE TONY STARK working on something "U-uhm...excuse me?" peter nervously said. Mr. Stark turned around and said "Oh! My coffee! Bring it over here kid." Peter brought over the coffee and set it down on a table, looking over at mr. stark's work noticing that one of the equations was wrong "S-sir? I don't mean to be rude and i'm probably wrong and probably shouldn't have said anything but i just noticed that one of the equations is wrong" said peter "Really? Which one?" asked tony, peter pointed to the equation then Tony asked "Can you fix it?" peter nodded and took the paper. It only took him about 2 minutes to fix the problem and then he handed it back to mr. stark. He looked at it for a minute before his face lit up "It's correct! Even i couldn't figure that one out. What department do you work in kid?" said tony,sounding impressed "I-i deliver coffee to people." replied peter, confused as to why tony looked so proud of somone as stupid and worthless as him "Well...how about we change that. What's your name kid?" asked tony "Peter parker, sir" said peter "Well then peter, would you like to be my personal intern?" asked tony. Peter stood there, frozen, not beleiving what he had just heard "Tony Stark wants me, useless, worthless, stupid, idiotic peter parker to be his personal intern? This can't be true." thought peter as tony awaited his answer "Are you serious!?" peter asked, not beleiving what he had just heard "Yep. So is it a yes or a no? tony asked "Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" peter practicaly screamed. For the first time in forever (uwu,i love frozen) peter actualy felt excited, he had always looked up to mr. stark so being his personal intern was like a dream come true, not even the sufficating numbness he's been feeling lately could drown out the excitement he felt. "Alright kid, how about you go home early and i'll sort everything out, when you get to work tomorrow come straight(gay)to my office." stated mr. stark as he stood from his chair and walked over to a machine he'd been working on. Mr. stark was about to continue working on the machine but he looked over at peter as he was walking out and noticed the bruise on his face and cut on his forhead, which he had almost missed because peter's hair covered most of his forhead. "kid, wait!" yelled mr. stark, peter stopped in his tracks and turned around, afraid that mr. stark had changed his mind "what happed to your face?" asked mr. stark trying to hide the worry that laced his voice "O-oh! This?" said peter nervously, gestruing to the bruise on his face "I-i just...u-umm...i ran into a wall! I-i wasn't looking where i was going and ended up running face first into a wall! I-i'm sorry." lied peter, getting more nervous by the second. Mr. stark was sceptical and didn't beleive peter's answer but he decided that he had just met the kid and shouldn't push it. "Alright, you can leave now, and remember come right to my office tomorrow." said mr. stark "O-ok!" said peter as he ran to the elevator and closed it. "He's got a pretty bad stuttering problem...we'll work on that." tony said aloud. The next day peter got up much earlier than he usualy would because he wanted to make sure he wouldn't be late. He got ready and went downstairs. He really wanted to avoid MM today because he didn't want to have to explain to mr. stark why he had a fresh set of bruises, but parker luck struck again and he ended up getting a pretty bad beating. He had a black eye, a cut on his lip, MM had reopened a couple scars on his stomach, and MM had hit him so hard on the head that he now had a very bad headache. But even though he was in pain he still quickly cleaned himself up and made his way to S.I ignoring the hunger he felt. The entire way to S.I peter was thinking of excuses and stories about his injuries to tell mr. stark. He finally came up with the perfect one just as he entered S.I. He made his way to the 86th floor and stepped out of the elevator. He was hungry, he was in pain physicly and mentaly, but most of all he was ready for his first day as Tony Starks personal intern.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fucking fuckidy fuck i haven't posted in forever! I'm so sorry! My computer charger broke and then we went to texas and then i had been in texas for a week and i finally got a new charger but i didn't have any ideas so i was in texas for a month and i just got back and my brain finally works again so now i'm posting! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Watch the video up top.