welp, i'm back.

3rd person pov
Peter awoke and felt oddly...happy. He didn't understand why at first until he remembered what today is. Today is the day that peter parker would kill himself. He stumbled out of bed but didn't make it to his suit that was hanging in his dresser before he threw up. He just threw up flem(is that what it's called?) since he hadn't eaten in so long and he figured out that that was the problem. If you don't eat any food for as long as peter has then you start to get sick, but he wasn't gonna do anything about it, afterall...he wouldn't be breathing anymore in just a little while. He slowly put on his spiderman suit, threw on his backpack, and swung out the window. He landed on the tallest building he could find and took off his suit. He put his suit in his backpack and set it behind him. He got out his phone and dialed mr. stark's number "What is it kid?" mr. stark asked through the phone "O-oh...well, i can't come to work today. Sorry." peter said "Why not?" mr. stark asked "J-just personal stuff." answered peter, just then pain shot through him and he realized it was his broken rib, it hurt so bad that he couldn't help but yelp in pain "What happened!?" mr. stark yelled through the phone. Peter couldn't come up with a lie so he just hung up. After peter hung up tony got worried "Why would he hang up? He's never missed a day before, he sounded like he'd been crying, and then he yelped! And he just hung up! Somethings not right..." thought tony. "FRIDAY! Where is peter right now?" tony asked his A.I "Peter is currently standing at the top of the tallest building in new york." FRIDAY answered after a moment of silence "What!?" yelled tony "What is he doing!?" he yelled "He is standing at the edge of it. He seems to have a broken rib, several brueises and cuts, and many deep cuts on his arms that were obviously self inflicted." answered the A.I "Oh god..." tony whispered as he called over his ironman suit "Send me his coordinates!" yelled tony as he got into the suit. He flew out the window and looked at the coordinates FRIDAY had sent him "Onl'y 2 minutes away at full speed, let's hope that's enough time." thought tony, knowing full-well what peter was planning to do up there. "I-i'm...really doing this. There's nothing left. I'm not needed, not wanted, i can't be happy, this is it...it'll all be over soon. Or...maybe...no. This is the only way i can be happy! This is it! It's over!" peter thought as tears streamed down his face. He took a step towards the edge, another step, and another, he was at the very edge now, he could see the people at the bottom, but none of them could see him. He closed his eyes...and took one last step. As soon as he started falling he blacked out. Tony could see the building now, and he saw peter standing at the edge of it, tears streaming down his face. He flew as fast as he could, praying and begging that he could get there in time, but just as he landed on the roof...peter jumped. He rushed forwards and flew down. Peter was falling fast, but tony was faster and managed to catch him just before he hit the ground. Tony caught peter and landed, but people had noticed what had happened and tony didn't wanna have to deal with the press so he flew away emediatley, with peter safe in his arms. He got back to the tower and emediatley ran to the common room(where all the avengers hang out) once he realized how much peter's cut's were bleeding. He ran into the common room and everyone's eyes emediatley turned to him, and he was bombarded with questions "What happened!?" "Who's the kid!?" "Isn't that your new intern!? Why is he bleeding!? "SHUT UP!!!" yelled tony "I don't have time to explain just help me get him to the infirmary!!" yelled tony. Everyone obeyed him, some went back to what they were doing, others waited patiently for news of what was happening, and some helped tony patch peter up in the infirmary. After about an hour tony and the ones that helped him came back and looked satisfied "Is he alright?" asked Steve, who had come into the common room and had been informed of what was happening. "Well...he's fine but he'll be asleep for a couple days." replied tony "Ok...now...WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!?!?" yelled Steve, tony sighed "Well...he's my new intern and...today he called in saying that he couldn't come in and then he yelped and hung up. He sounded like he had been crying and the yelp was worrying so i asked FRIDAY to tell me where he was and she said that he was at the top of the tallest building in new york and that he had a lot of injuries including self inflicted ones so long story short he tried to kill himself but i saved him. Soooo...yeah." tony recalled the story of things that had happened. Everyone was very worried about peter, but tony remembered that he had had a backpack at the building so he decided to get it for him. He flew to the building and found that the bag was still there. He decided to open it to check if there was anything bad in there but all he ended up finding was a spiderman suit. "Ok...so... this doesn't mean that he's spiderman, he could just be a crazy fan...but that is a weird thing to bring with you to committ suicide and he's too old to be dressing up like that...i'll just ask him when he wakes up." thought tony. As he flew back to the tower tony promised himself one thing "I will help peter." he whispered to himself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinda short and sucky so here's some random shit.