the pic up top is gonna be the cover for my new fic

3rd person pov
Peter had had a good day at S.I, him and mr. stark had made good progress on a piece of technoligy they had been working on. But because they had been doing so good they had lost track of time so peter ended up getting back to the orphanage about an hour later than he should have. As you can guess that didn't end well for him. He got a terrible, and i mean TERRIBLE beating from MM which landed him not being able to move without being in serious pain. So now he resided on the floor where he had been for the past 4 hours, bawling his eyes out. The pain was finally starting to subside so he decided to go on patrol. He slowly got up, wincing as he stood and relizing that he defenitly had a broken rib, and put on his suit. He climbed out his window and swung into the night. As peter swung from building to building looking for crime he relized something. This was all that mattered. For so long all he's wanted was to die. But everytime he picked up a knife or stood at the edge of a building something always stopped him. He always thought it was just him being weak and too scared to do it, but now he's relizing that that wasn't what had been stopping him. It was this. It was the fact that he was spiderman, the fact that he had a city to protect and people to save, that's what was stopping him. But...lately he had been noticing something. Spiderman wasn't needed anymore. This city full of great people who are happy and deserve to live, this city with genius' and models, well...they had the avengers. All he was was a small vigalante who had only gotten his powers a while ago and has had little to no training. "Sure i save people, but i garentee that if i just stood by and let those crimes happen the avengers would find a way to save everyone without me. I'm just not needed." peter thought as he landed on the roof of a fairly high building. He decided that since it was a quiet night he could stop and chill for a while. He sat there for a good 20 minutes before a thought came into his head, but it wasn't the voice...it was him. Peter was the one thinking this. "I...i'm not needed...so...i should just...do it. Yeah, i can do it tomorrow. I can call mr. stark and tell him that i can't come to S.I, then i can get in my suit and bring my backpack. I can swing to a really tall building and then i can take off my suit and put it in my bag. Then i can jump! No-one will miss me! I'll finaly be happy! I'll finally be...free." Peter sat on that roof, planning his own death for about 30 more minutes. Once he was sure that nothing could go wrong tomorrow he got out his headphones and started listening to one of his favorite songs, keeping his mask on incase ironman decided to show up. "Music is gonna be one of the few things i'll miss when i'm gone..." thought peter. He started to sing along.

(so basicaly that is him singing the song. PS this is one of my favorite songs.)
When the song ended he reached into his pocket to put on another song, but his spidysense told him there was a person behind him. He whipped around and saw noneother than deadpool. (i know that he's not really a villain or a hero but this is my story so just pretend that he's a really popular hero and he's peter's age).

 (i know that he's not really a villain or a hero but this is my story so just pretend that he's a really popular hero and he's peter's age)

(This is what peter is seeing behind him)
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeey~. Nice to finally meetcha spiderman!" said deadpool in a happy tone. Usualy peter would say something funny back or go full fanboy mode, but he just didn't see the point. Afterall, he wasn't gonna live to see him again, there was just no point. "Aren't ya gonna say somethin'? I heard that you're a real chatterbox. So what's up?" asked deadpool. Peter decided to play along, he mustered up the last bit of energy he had in him and acted excited and happy, just like he always did "Sorry! I must have spaced out. Wow! It's really you! You're a real hero! Omg!" yelled peter, his throat dry from crying. "Woah woah. You really are a chatterbox. And did you forget that you're also a hero?" said deadpool in a slighly amused voice "Hahaha! Yeah, i have a habbit of forgetting that. Sooooo...what are you doing here? I pretty much always potrol this area and i've never seen you here before." pater said, still somehow maintaining the happy tone of voice "Oh, well crime in the places i usualy potrol is way down and i was getting bored sooo...i decided to come here." he said, sounding guilty "Geez. You get bored easily, don't you." peter said in more of a statment than a question "Hahaha, yeah. Oh! By the way, i heard you singing earlier, it was really good!" said deadpool "Oh, thanks!" peter said "You know he doesn't actualy think you're good. He just doesn't wanna hurt your feelings because if he did than he couldn't use you for whatever he's planning." the voice suddenly said "I know that already. I just have to play along so he'll leave" peter answered in his head. They ended up talking for a while, mostly about random stuff, but for some reason when peter was talking with deadpool he felt...calm. Like he was...happy...in some way. But he quickly passed it off as his brain instinctively trying to find some reason, any reason to stay alive. Their talk soon ended and they said their goodbyes "Welp, guess it's time for me to go. Maybe i'll see you round spiderman." deadpool said "Yeah, maybe..." peter lied. Soon after deadpool left peter decided to go back to the orphanage. He got inside his room and put on the clothes that he was planning to wear tomorrow, he decided to just sleep in them so he wouldn't have to get ready in the morning. He layed in bed and stared at the ceiling. And for some reason he felt comfort in knowing that tomorrow would be his last day on earth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry i suck at writing.