Chapter 6

Scar's POV

I woke up to my comfortable bed. All I remembered from last night was when Lance...

I felt myself being weighed down. I slowly turned to see and my eyes widened. Memories from yesterday night re-entered my head. I feel embarrassed right now. I am in bed with Lance with him hugging me.

I stared at him for god knows how long. He looked even more handsome after 5 years. He seemed muscular. I couldn't stop looking at him. All the sudden he was now above me and smirking with his hands between my head. I froze in place.

"You know  it's rude to stare at someone while their sleeping, but you can be an exception." He said happily. I still was frozen in spot. He leaned down to my face and kissed me.

The kiss was soft but tense amd passionate. How I missed his kisses in the mornings. Soon the kiss became heated and we became breathless.

I gasped for air when he moved his lips to my neck and sucked on it. My head tilt back and I moaned. I felt him tense up and moved his hands to my waist. I felt his buldge on my core and I moaned when he moved himself on my core. I bucked my hips up and he grunted. He came back up and kissed me with a firey passion.

I moved my hands to his hair and tugged it giving me another grunt from him. I felt his hands underneath my shirt and touch my breast. I moaned again when he pleasured my breast.

"Lance..."

Before we could go any further, I heard a knock on my door. I snapped out and pushed him away from me. With my now crimson face. I swore under my breath.

What just happened? I can't believe I let hom do that. I can't believe that I did that.

I opened my door and adam hugged my feet. He looked at me and then behind me.

"Mommy, what is that guy from yesterday doing in yoir room?" He asked. My face turned completely red at this point.

"Uh...we were just talking." I said. Adam looked at him then back at me. He squinted his eyes at me.

"Mommy, what's that red spot on your neck?" He asked. I quickly covered my neck where the hickey was.

"A mosquito bit me just now. Can you wait in the kitchen, mommy has to change." I said and he nodded and left closing the door behind him.

I breathed out a sigh of relief then turned to look at Lance. He looked amused with a smirk on his lips. How I wish I could smack that pretty face of his.

"Uhm...what happened just now can we...forget about it." I said. His smirk became a frown ina matter of seconds.

"What?" He said his brows furrowed.

"We're both adults. We can let what happened pass right." I said firmly. He stood up and strutted torwards me. I stepped back. I pushed my hands forward to keep my distance with him.

"Fortunately we didn't go any f--" I gasped when he placed his arms around my waist and leaned in to my ear.

"If he didn't disturb us, did you think we'd stop?" I felt shivers down my spine. My feet felt numb and I couldn't move. He nibled my ear and I gasped again. My snapped out and pushed him.

"I'm going to change. Please leave the room." I said sternly. He raised his brow and smiled.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before." He said. I walked to my door and opened it gesturing for him to leave. He sighed and left my room. I washed up and went to the kitchen.

I heard Adam laughing loudly and that brought a smile to my face. I saw him talking with Lance. I leaned to the door frame and smiled.

This could've been us if it wasn't for...

"Mommy!" Adam ahouted and I looked at him running towards me. I crouched down and huged him and kissed his chubby cheeks.

"Good morning baby. What were you and Lance talking about just now." I asked and picked him up to place him in the kitchen stool.

"It's boy stuff, you wouldn't understand." He said. I rolled my eyes and took an apron off the pantry door.

"What do you wan't for breakfast?" I asked Adam and his eyes lit up.

"Bacon!" He shouted and I laughed. I then started cooking bacon.

"Hey, why don't you go watch t.v. for a while." Lance said to adam. He nodded and left to go to the living room. It was only me and Lance in the kitchen. I heard foot steps behind me and I saw Lance getting an apron.

"Let me help." He said and I just nodded and moved to the side and we cooked in silence before je spoke up.

"Are you really going to forget what happened just this morning." He said lowly. I nodded my head and said 'yes'

I felt tense up. I moved to the left and I slipped. I was waiting for the impact of the hard floor but I didn't. I opened my eyes and saw Lance beneath me. I sat up immediately.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned if he was injured. He smirked and looked up at me.

"I like this position, don't you?" He said smugly. I was confused at first and I looked down. I stood up when I saw that I was sitting on his...

My face heated up like I ate the worlds spiciest pepper. He laughed and stood up. I heard him groan and I looked at him. He looked pained. I grabbed him and sat him down on the stool.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked. He then pointed to his shoulder. I inspected it and gave it a massage.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

"No, not that much anymore." He said. Adam stepped into the kitchen.

"Mommy is the food ready yet? I'm hungry." He pouted his lower lip sticking out.

"It is. Come on, sit down." I said and grabbed three plates. I served my son, Lance, then me. We ate in silence until adam spoke.

"Mister, why were you in my mommy's room so early in the morning?" He asked suspiciously. I almost choked on my food when adam said that. I looked at Lance and he had a smirk on his face.

"There was somethin urgent we needed to talk about." He said.

"But couldn't you talk in the living room." He said. I interrupted them hurriedly.

"Finish your food. You don't want to be late for kindergarten." I said. He pouted his lips and started eating. Lance kept staring at Adam. Later on, he stood up to pick up a call.

"I have to go to work." He said and I nodded and continued eating. I heard the front door close. My tense body loosened a bit.

"Let's go addy." I said waiting by the front door. Adam wore his shoes and approached me.

"Do I have to go to kindergarten?" He said pouting his lips and looking up at me.

"Yes" was all I said.

"But I don't wan't to be with those crying babies!" He said.

"Mommy please, I don't want to go to school." Adam said making his puppy face that I can't resist. I breathed out a deep digh.

"Okay but only this one time." I said. He cheered and jumped excitedly.

"Mommy can I come with you to your company? I promise I'll behave." He said.

"Okay sweetie." I said.

"Wait mommy, I will get something from my room." He said and ran up the stairs to his room. 3 minutes later he came down bringing the laptop that I bought him a week ago. I picked him up and got into my car and drove to the company.

■●•■●•■●•■●•■●•■●•

Hi...hope you enjoy!

BYE!💜