Chapter 13

Scarlette's POV

I woke up with no one beside me. I felt sad that I didn't wake up with Lance beside me. Not long I heard him enter the room.

"Good morning babe." He said and placed a tray with eggs, toast, and orange juice.

"I could get used to this. Thank you Lance." I said happily and kissed his cheek. After I was done eating I asked.

"Can I borrow your clothes? I didn't bring any..." I asked and my face flushed. He chuckled and walked to his closet.

"Here." He handed me the shirt and  leaned closer to my ear.

"And I like you when you're shy." He said seductively that makes my core wet. I pushed him lightly and got up to go to his bathroom.

I quickly shut the door behind me and touched my heated face. I stepped inside the shower and did my routine.

Once I got out, I forgot to get a towel. I face palmed myself for being dumb. I slightly opened the bathroom door and peeked out to see if Lance was there. I breathed out a sigh of relief when I didn't see him. I quickly made a dash to get a towel when suddenly the door opened.

"Hey babe, do you want to--" He stopped when he saw me there standing naked. I quickly wrap the towel on my body and ran to the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and slid down covering my tomato face. I heard him wolf-whistle from outside.

"My love, you have become more beautiful and it's not like I javen't seen you naked before!" He shouted out loud. At this point I might aswell turn into a freaking tomato at this point!

When I had the courage, I got out of the bathroom wearing Lance's Shirt. It fell to my mid-thigh and barely covering the lower end of my butt. I decided to grab a pair of his boxers and wore it.

I went to the living room and saw him watching some football game. He looked at me and smirked. I ignored him and opened the freezer. I found an ice cream tub and took it out. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and walked to the couch.

"Hey, that's mine!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and opened the tub.

"You never liked vanilla ice cream, so stop whining." I said and dug my spoon inside the tub.

"You don't know that. Maybe I've changed my taste." He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You said that vanilla ice cream is too 'bland' for your taste. Sorry your highness, You won't have even a bite of it." I said taking a spoonfull of ice cream in my mouth.

He stood up from the couch and apptoached me. I looked at him with a questioning look on my face.

"What?" I asked. He dipped his face to my face. Before I could protest, he latched his warm lips into mine. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gave it. He kissed me for a solid FEW seconds before he pulled away.

"That's tge best vanilla ice cream I've had in years. Can I have more?" He said with a smirk in his face. I looked down for my hair to vover my blushing face. I heard him laugh and he lifted my chin.

"Don't be shy babe. I love it when you're flushed. You look very..." He paused and leaned closer to my ear.

"Cutsie" He whispered. I smacked him hard on his chest and he just laughed like he didn't feel it.

"I hate you." I said and looked away from him. He hugged me by the waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I know you love me." He said and kissed my forehead. I sighed and gave in to him. I placed my head on his chest and he winced.

"Serves you right you ass."

"But I'd rather have yours." I smacked him again.

~~~~~~~

"Mommy! Daddy!" My baby called out to us, running in our direction. I crouched down with open arms. He hugged me tightly and I picked him up off the ground.

"I missed you baby." I said giving him kisses around his face.

"I missed you too mommy." He said.

"Also you daddy." He said.

"I missed you too little man." He said and pinched adam's chubby cheeks.

"Scarlette!" I heard my mom calling me.

"Can I have a word eith you, alone?" She said. I nodded and gave Lance adam and followed my mom to the other room.

"So this was your husband? The one who abandoned you and your child." She said angrily.

"Why didn't you tell me he came back to your life." She said.

"I'm sorry mom. I was caught up with work and--" she interrupted.

"Do not give me excuses young lady." Crossing her arms to her chest. I know what will happen next, she's gonna lecture me.

~~~~~~~

"Bye mom and dad." I said and kissed their cheeks. I left the house in a hurry and got in Lance's car.

"What took you so long mommy? I'm hungry." My baby whined.

"Sorry baby. Mommy had a long talk with your grandma. Let's go to your favorite place to eat, how's that?" I said and he swung his hands in the air and shouted 'yay'

I heard Lance cough beside me. I looked at him questioningly.

"What's wrong, Is a frog stuck in your throat?" I said funnily and he glared at me. I rolled my eyes and reached for his cheek. I pulled him to me and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Ew! Mommy get a room!" My baby said covering his eyes. I laughed at him and looked infront of me.

"Alright, let's drive or by the time we leave it's already closed." I said.

"Are you telling me what to do?" He said with a grin on his face.

"Should I demand you instead." I fired back. He scoffed and looked at the road.

"You're getting it tonight." He muttered to himself but I heard him. Without saying anything else we drove off.

■●•■●•■●•■●•■●•

I'm back with another chapter hope you enjoy.

OMG! 1k views! Thank you so much!

BYE!