Chapter 12

Lance's POV

We were now just outside the building and I turned to look at Scarlette who was nervous.

"What's wrong" I asked and furrowed my brows.

"Nothing." Was all she said.

"I doesn't seam like nothing." I said.

"I'm just...what will people think..." she said. I had a confused look in my eyes.

"Think about what?" I asked.

"About US, Lance?" She said.

"Who cares what they think about. It's none of their business." I said trying to make myself sound cool.

"Me, I CARE ABOUT IT." She said pointing to herself. At this point I didn't know what to say. I stayed silent for a while.

"Then...you go ahead...I'll head back." I said and looked at the road.

"No...I didn't mean it like tha-" I didn't let her finish her rambling.

"No need to explain...I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I looked at her with a sad smile.

She nodded and stepped out. When she got inside I drove off. I called Justin.

"Hey man, what's up?" He said.

"Keep an eye on Scarlette Richard. Call me if something happens." I said.

"Your ex-wife scarlette? Didn't she cheat on you?" I had a lot of explaining to do.

"No and no. My WIFE scarlette and she didn't cheat." I said. "Just do it will you. And make sure not to arouse suspicion. I'll update you next time." I said and hang up before he could say anything else.

Scarlette's POV

I felt awful. I didn't know what got me to say something like that. I sat on my seat and watched Lucas' show. All his designs were elegant and bold.

As the fashion show ended. Lucas came to me and hugged.

"Hey boo" He looked at me and had a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and made a forced smile.

"Nothing, the dresses were amazing." I said trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the subject. What happen? Did he..."

"No!" I said.

"Can we not talk about this? Please." I begged. He heaved a sigh and nodded his head.

"Where's Danny?" I asked.

"He's at the back." He said. He turned his face to the right and I saw it. I gasped and he looked at me confused. I gave a sly grin and raised my brow.

"Omg...you didn't." I said excitedly. He looked at me as if I became some weirdo. I touched my neck and he caught on.

"That's just a...mosquito bite! Yes!" He said.

"Mmhmm, nice try." I said and crossed my arms.

"Scarry!" I heard someone call me from behind. I turned and saw Danny walking torwards us.

"Danny!" I said and gave him a hug.

"No time to talk I have to take Lucas somewhere." He said and turned to Lucas.

"Alright, I'll be on my way then." I said and walked off. As I got out the building I saw Lance's driver, mark, waiting for me.

"Hi mark, where's Lance?" I asked.

"Sir is at his penthouse." He said.

"Can you take me there please?" He nodded. I got on the car and he drove to Lance's place.

We arrived and I rode the elevator up. I pressed the 'P' button and ascended to his apartment. I knocked on his door and waited not long. He opened the door with only sweatpants and no shirt.

Those abs, that V line too. God I wanted to touch them so bad. I was oggling at him.

"Like what you see?" He said a grin on his lips. My face turned red. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"I'm sorry..." I said snapping out. I looked up at him.

"I won't forgive you." He said and crossed his arms like a todler. I giggled and hugged him.

"What can I do to get your forgivness." I said softly. He looked at me and pouted his lips.

"You can cook me dinner and stay for the night. Then I might forgive you." He said.

"Okay." I got on my toes and pecked his lips. I opened his fridge and saw so many ingredients. He already knew I was comming.

I grabbed all the ingredients I needed and started cooking. An hour later I was done. I called him from the living room and he sat on the stool. I served him his favorite food. Pasta.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry." Just when I said that my stomach rumbled. I cursed under my breath and heard lance laugh.

"Okay, if you're not hungry then I'll eat it all by myself." He said and began taking big bites. My stomack rumbled again.

"Can I have one bite?" I said making a one on my finger. He stopped and looked at me.

"But you said you're not hungry. I'm very hungry." He pouted. I had an idea, I walked up to him and sat on his lap.

"You're gonna make me starve the whole night?" I said with a pouting face aswell.

"No, you're gonna be very 'safisfied' the whole night." He winked at me. My face was heating up.  I tried to stand up from his lap but he placed his arm around me, preventing me from standing up.

I tried wiggling out but it was no use.

"If you keep moving, I might lose control." He said and I froze. He raised his fork full of noodles to my mouth.

"Eat up." He said. God! I felt like a todler getting fed by my dad. I shook my head.

"No thanks, I'm no longer hungry. Can I get up now?" I said.

"Not until you eat." He said. I sighed in defeat and opened my mouth. He placed the noodles inside my mouth and took out the fork. I munched on the noodles and suprisingly it tasted good. I'm not a good cook. I can bake but cooking is another story.

He kept feeding me until the plate was empty.

"Can I get off now?" I asked annoyed all of the sudden. He turned me to face him, now I was stradling him.

"Cuddles first." He said and hugged me, placing his head on the crook of my neck.

Sigh. This is gonna be a long night.

■●•■●•■●•■●•

Vote and comment!

Bye!💜