Tour de Paris - Dante

Dante was scrolling through his phone again, looking through Ladybug and Chat Noir fanart. Mostly Ladybug, though. He couldn't really draw much himself, but he liked looking at the art others had to offer. 

However, as much as he liked the fanart, he was really bored. He flopped back on his bed and dropped his hand. Heaving a huge sigh, he stared up at the ceiling. He wished there was something interesting to do. At this point, he'd literally take anything.

His phone buzzed in his hand and he picked it up to check it. His best friend, Nathanael, had just texted him. 

Nath: What's up

Dante: Dude you literally just saved me from dying of boredom 

Nath: Oh haha XD

Have you met Ally yet?

Dante: Not in person, no

Nath: I think you'd enjoy her art, it's pretty good

Dante: You'll have to introduce me, then

Nath: Yeah. I asked her if she wanted to hang out today, but she's busy

Dante: That's too bad

You didn't freak out, did you?

Nath: I totally freaked out

Dante: Aw man, wish I was there to see that

Nath: You kinda were, we were just a couple rows behind you in class

Dante: Darn it

Nath: XD

He heard a short scream from outside his window. He dropped his phone and got up, walking over to the window. He opened it up and leaned outside. 

He saw two silhouettes in the darkness. "Careful there, kitten," said one of the figures. Dante's eyes widened as he realized that the figure was Chat Noir. Did that mean that the other one was Ladybug? No, she looked a bit too clumsy to be Ladybug- Chat Noir was helping her travel by rooftop. Who was it then?

He decided to do something that was very risky and stupid, and he climbed out his window, to the roof, and jumped to the roof of the building that Chat Noir and the other girl were on. 

The girl screamed again as she saw him incoming. He hit the roof hard. It seemed like he was going to fall until Chat Noir grabbed his arm and pulled him back up. 

"Looks like you aren't the only one having trouble, kitten," Chat Noir commented to the girl. He directed his next question to Dante. "So, what exactly gave you the urge to go roof-jumping? Was it us?"

Dante thought about it for a second. "You know what, I'm not entirely sure. I think it was because I saw you guys out there and I wanted to meet you. Although, I think it was also because I wanted to know who she was because she's definitely not Ladybug." Dante gestured toward the girl. 

"Fair," Chat said. "You're still crazy, though."

"I mean, I guess," Dante replied. "I'd say more impulsive, but crazy works too."

"Wait," the girl said. "I think I know you! Well, not know you know you, but I've seen you around. You're in my class, right?"

"Uh..." Dante racked his memory. "I honestly don't know. You do look a bit familiar, though." He was sure that he'd seen her blue hair around before. 

"Huh, well, I think you are. I sit in the back, so I'm mostly able to see everyone.  My name's Ally Paca."

Dante snorted. "Ally Paca? I'm sorry, but that sounds just like-"