chapter four

Discord POV:

When we walked outide of the cottage ,and whent to a little area that had little bit of trees ,and a fresh cold hair that gave it the perfect day for a picnic * thought *"yes it might be today I don't know ;)". "Where here know discord can you put the picnic blanket here please" "oh ok" I placed it in the buteyfull grass "there" "know we eat" she said with giggle. we started eating and when we finised we talked for a bit actualy for a half an hour or so "well what should we do while we stay here for a while" fluttershy said "well i dont know mabey we could actualy nap here for a while I am a little exuasuasted thought heh" "oh alright only for a ittle bit okay" "okay hehehe" "mmm-mm". We laid douwn ,and while she was resting for a bit I was thinking about the way I should tell her, or if she does sy yes or no I still dont know if she will apritiet it (Bra doent stress still have time ;D) "its okay discord dont panic there still time whew" (there you go (:)

Fluttershy POV:

I was almost awake when I heard discord say "its okay discord dont panic there still time" *thought* "what does he mean by "there is still time" is he up to somthing" . then I woke up fakely so he knows I was resting while he was talking "oh...um....discord?" "whaaa!- what?" "I think we should be going its going to be late" "ok" he was quite neurves but why. "Fluttershy ?" "yes discord? "I whanted to tell you this for a long time ,and..." "and that is?" "I--i....um " what was he going to say ?.

well we ran out of time thought well find out in the next chapter OMG bros is he going to tell her his fellings or not find out what happens next see you bros later