chapter seven

This might be the end hope you enjoy

Fluttershy POV: the next day me ,and discord had a little picnic (it was actually a date). "Oh discord this picnic is so beutefull and lovely" "not as lovely as you " *gigles* "oh discord" "I love you fluttershy " "me too" .then we kissed ,but the we where interrupted by a special suprise that I did not sucpect
Discord POV: While we where kissing something cought my surprise "hey fluttershy I came to give you a little visit with all our fri-" "whats going on darling ? Ooooooh" rarity was very surprise until rainbow dash appeard this was not going to end well "what are you two doing !" "Uh we can expla-" "tell me NOW !"
Fluttershy POV: "r-rainbow calm do-" "HOW DO YOU WHANT ME TO CALM DOWN!" "RAINBOW!" Applejack said to get her attention "calm down its nothing bad "
"NOTHING BAD IF HE'S KISSING HER !" "well she's " "fluttershy are you doing this on your oun choice ". When she said it I said loud and clear so rainbow could hear me " yes!" "WHAT !" WHAT did I say " "fine shesss" .Then when they arrived I was suprissed that this day would have come because this was a scary day for me so me ,and discord started to explain.
Discord POV: when we started to explain things got worse if rainbow was here because she got furious each minute. "SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU ARE KISSOMG HIM ON YOUR OWN!" "don't scream ,and yes " "god I can't believe this how could you love him!, for all he did on us " "he might have been evil in the past ,but that doesn't mean he can't be good" " bu-" "no buts you should understand by now" when I heard fluttershy's words I was surprise that she got up for herself . "FINE! You can be you know........if you hurt her I swear I will" "no need for violance rainbow" I said "I swear I won't hurt her " "ok.....I am watching you"
Twilight POV : when I heard fluttershy say I was surprised too so then I thought it was ok that she could be with .....discord. Well I did saw that she was actually happy when I saw them kissing *thought* "mabey she found love " " I think this is a good thing " "how is this a good thing darling " rarity said confused "well if fluttershy was kiasing him on her own ,and she looked happy sooooo" "she's happy with discord is that right sugarcube" "right" "awwwwww" everypony said except rainbow." Well now that all of this is settled we can leave you in peace" "thank you twilight" "your welcome" we left them some privacy it was actually kinda cute.
Discord POV: "see I told you they would understand " oh okay you where right" *gigle* "well let's finish what we started " "oh discord" then we kissed the most pationant then other kisses. This is how our story ends

THE END

Finlly I finsished hope you guys enjoyed ,and I will see you in the next time bye