Life and Death

Phoenix's (Hestia) POV

I was sitting on a stone watching the over joyed feys dance around a bonfire. I look over to my left and see an elder showing the little ones leaves growing on a twig. I slightly smile still unsure about my surroundings. I hope Maleficent is alright after all I took a hit for her.

•-MEANWHILE-•

Diaval's POV

I'm making my way to the place I first saw Maleficent. It is the last place I could think of. I finally reach the spot and see her sitting by the ledge.

"They think that I'm evil. They believe I cursed the king. Maybe there will never be peace between humans and the people of the Moors. I mean look what happened to Hestia! She could be dead!" Maleficent hollers.

"Look. I know it is tough right now and things aren't looking so bright, but give it time. Aurora is worried about you! She came back to the Moors yelling your name. She needs you." I said.

"She belongs with them. They would keep her far more safe than I ever could."

"Don't say that. You practically raised her. I mean she always tells me how important—"

"Hold on"

Suddenly I am turned into my true form, a raven, and we fly towards the forest.

•-A FEW MINUTES EARLIER-•

Phoenix's POV

After watching the little one, I fell something staring at me from behind. I look back and see Borra. I'm confused on why he's staring at me , but am even more confused when he quickly looks away. I then turn back around and make eye contact with Conall, who nods at me and I nod back.
After a minute, a little one comes up to me and gives me the twig. Once I grab it gently from her, the leaves start to grow even more. She then hurried back to her group and I sat there looking at twig. Out of nowhere, I start feeling like something was being torn. I knew exactly what it was. The burial grounds. I drop the twig and the leaves quickly shrivel up and die. I hurriedly make my way passing others. This caught the attention of Borra and Conall.

"Hestia," Conall said.

I just look at him, but keep moving till I take off flying towards the sacred land. Little do I knew, a certain someone is following from behind.

(A/N) Hey! So just know this book is connected to the first movie more than you think. Like I swear you won't see what's coming. If you want to guess, be my guest and comment!

Also, only people close to Hestia call her Phoenix. If there is a serious situation, they call her Hestia sometimes.